• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavorca NBA 11/16 Friday

Friday Plays:

Golden State -3.5 ..... 1.5 Units

New Orleans at Memphis Over 203 ..... 1 Unit

Got sidetracked looking at football games and didn't get through very many hoops games. Nearly forgot to post the NO/Mem Over, but I live in Memphis and remembered as soon as I saw the game was coming on.

BOL everyone! :beerbang:
    Last edited by cavorca12; 11-16-2007, 08:14 PM.
    NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
    NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Wow, kind of stupid of me not to know this when I made the Over play was that NO is #2 in the NBA is defense thus far allowing only 88.3 PPG. Probably can't stay top 5 the whole season, but I can see them in the top half maybe b/t 7 to 12 or so if healthy. I feel more dumb after reading how this offseason, much of their focus was on improving their defense. Scott said they've always been able to score with teams (sure he meant to add "when healthy" right here), but they needed improved defense in order for them to take a step up. Seems to be very much the case thus far, but it's their last 3 games vs weak offenses in Philly twice and NJ w/o Carter. But, we shall see.....

Even still, stats and situation aren't too bad for an over play IMO. Also leaned toward the Mem side with a close game, meaning Mem putting up some points considering how many PPG their 2nd to last defense allows, but I just couldn't got against NO b/c they're playing some darn good ball.

Over also seemed right for me since they're my 2 fav teams. Llived right outside New Orleans and had Hornets tickets until just prior to Katrina when I moved here to Memphis. Just want the points baby!

Comment

gl cavorca, like golden st. tonight as well :thumbs:
      **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

2-0, +2.27

Thanks Mammy!

Got sidetracked after I glanced at NFL and ran out of time for some NBA. Definitely no complaints though. Glad to cut some losses on stupid 2H plays.

BOL tomorrow everyone!

Comment

Working...
        X