Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Saturday NBA***

NBA 43-43-4 +5.93 units

Nice day yesterday, it felt good to get a jump on capping, already knew what I wanted when the lines came out. Every game I liked I ended up with a better line than I thought I would get, & everything fell into place. I wish I had more time to do that, but no such luck.....

Nuggets team o113.5-105

Heat-3-103

Jazz/Pacers o203.5-102

Bulls-2.5-105

3 units each

Pacers+215

Rockets+230

T-Wolves+230

1 unit each

Nuggets-380 1stq
    Wizards-280
    Heat-155

1 to win 1.82

This is me trimming the fat off my card. Looking back at my losing days, I noticed how many of my smaller unit plays falmed out. Marginal plays I left off (just to see what would have happened)...

Bucks team o103.5

Wolves+6

Wiz-6.5

Grizzlies+13.5

Nuggets-13.5

Writeups to follow......
    Last edited by Underdog88; 11-17-2007, 02:27 PM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

hey Chalkdog- what's the best play today?....GL!...still have those 5.6Units burning a hole in my pocket...lol
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

FF- Although i like them all, the Nuggets team total is my favorite. I'm going to play a small parlay with them ATS as well, just a horrible spot for the Knicks. They're off an ot loss in Sac, & this is the final game of a 4 game west coast roadie (they are 0-3, but 2-1 ats). Denver's not the best place for a team to cap of a road b2b, & the cherry on top is that this is a revenge game for Denver, who lost su @ NY 119-112. NY has been in games all week, but IMO they get blown out from the get go here. The last 3 meetings between these two produced totals of 231, 216 & 223. I like the over as well, but since it's such a bad spot for NY, I'm focusing on the Nuggets. If you're looking for a solid ML to parlay with pucks, Denver 1stq or 1sth is solid IMO.

Gotta head out for the day in a couple so sorry if these are a bit rushed.

Pacers over- I think both teams get over the century mark, so it's a play. These Pacers need to play 4 quarters & they'd be lethal LoL. The fact that it's a b2b may scare people off an over, but Utah tends to be lax defensively off b2b games. Jazz b2b games have been soaring over (228 ALaL, 216 vs. Memphis), as have Pacers b2b games (232 @Mem, 219 vs. Denver). 7 of the Jazz 10 games played have gone over this number- IMO the line is set right, but it still gets over the hump.

Heat- finally a game they can win. The Nets are lost, & I'm going to continue fading them on short lined games.

Bulls- Same here. Clips off a big loss spent running up & down the court @ GS. Bulls off a loss where they imploded, this is a game they have to win. IMO a situation where the Bulls need it more. Fade of the circus trend as well.

The 3 homedogs IMO are live. Hornets in a bad spot, barely squeeking the ot win out last night. Also Paul tweaked his ankle, so it could be a factor. Honestly I'm not a huge fan of the Rockets ml, but I don't think we'll see many more times when the Rockets are +230 at home. I really think the Suns may be a cash burner long-term this season....

Comment

chalkdog- thx for the response...lets see what we can get going today...

DEN Over113 1/2 (team total)

GL!....

Comment

GL today....what are your thoughts on Wizards game....I feel like a definite win for Washington, but dont want to lay more than 5

Like Bulls tho:thumbs:
          "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Thanks FF, SRN :thumbs:

Srn- IMO the Wiz win, but I really don't want to lay pts with them yet. Got them in the parlay, they do have momentum.

Out for the day, hopefully I come back to some winners

Comment

wow udog- i almost also played DEN over58 1/2 (1H) and they scored 58.....that would have sucked some serious ass to lose that one

Comment

Just got home FF... 76 pts with 2:33 left in the 3rd. I was hoping for 90 at the end of the 3rd. We need the Knicks to keep scoring so Denver keeps responding.....

Comment

The Nuggets play is toast. No way they score 30 in the 4th... should have just layed the damn pts :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                    The Nuggets play is toast. No way they score 30 in the 4th... should have just layed the damn pts :bang:
                    :dunno: .......DEN 115-83.....that gets it done......:beerbang: .....good call.....:thumbs:

Comment

glad the nuggets eeked out that extra basket for ya, how you feeling about the warriors
                      2marrow? i ithkn im jumping right back on them

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
                        glad the nuggets eeked out that extra basket for ya, how you feeling about the warriors
                        didn't see any of it...did we get a garbage bucket to win it?

Comment

Nice! Thanks FF- gave up on that one. Glad it came through for ya. Go Bulls

Comment

What a night Udogg, excellent analysis. Congrats!!

Comment

Thanks GKL!

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
                              how you feeling about the warriors
                              I don't like them tomorrow. The Raptors play well in that Sunday morning spot, it's the Warriors first east coast roadie, plus a pretty quick turnaround from their first win. Late Friday game, then a long flight to Toronto & an early start. Pretty rough for GS. Could be an over game...

Of course the day I trim my plays down, the oned I left off go 4-1. Ended up 6-2 +13.97 units for the day :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X