Clear All

• Nba Sat by "The Goods"

Miami -1

Hornets -6

Bulls -1

Suns -6

Pacers over 202.5

Memphis over 210

6-0, almost took the Suns over 196 but I thought the Rockets might be tired...

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
      6-0, almost took the Suns over 196 but I thought the Rockets might be tired...
      :thumbs: ...great job....sorry about the wise crack about your contributions to the forum.....:thumbs: ...just a misunderstanding....good work, wouldn't expect anything less from an Ohio guy
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Thanks. I shouldn't of posted anything, I didnt know which side to take. Im just sick of being broke. I have been at rock bottom for awhile now, but it has taught me how to be more responsible with money and how to bet the same amount on every play. I was in bad shape a few weeks ago, at least I am out of the negative now. I am 100% positive I know enough about the nba to get ahead of the books as long as I am betting the same amount. i just have to work hard and be responsible with money.

Good thing we did that Texas Tech play, it helped after that West Virginia bs... well back to grinding on .25/.5 and .10/.20 good luck tomorrow :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
        X