X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATB Wednesday Picks...

5 Units...

Charlotte +1.5

Gotta take this homedog here. They are the sleeper of the NBA. They got nothing to lose since their season is already shot to hell. The public is all over Sacramento right now, which gives me the thumbs up for Charlotte.

2 Units...

Phoenix/Dallas - Over 208

For some odd reason, I don't know why this total is so low. I would had thought it be open somewhere at 218-222, but I guess I'm missing something here, :dunno:. Oh well, I'm going to take a gamble on this Over anyways.

GLTA :cross:
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

GL ATB- like the Cats as well :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

The public got hammered big time...:beerbang:

1 down 1 more to go. Lets get this Over play...
      Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

2-0, winner winner, chicken dinner...

:spin:
        Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Pretty luck how Sac had the Bobcats the whole game and it took a Sean May 3 for you to win the game... Think you lucked out on this pick but you won...

Comment

Way to go ATB! Nice call on the bobs. So what if they're not an ELITE team like the Cavs.:nuts:
            NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Working...
            X