• ***UDoggie's Sunday Lookahead/Plays***

NBA 59-45-4 +19.9 units

Warriors/Raptors o218.5

3 units

4.5 pt teaser

Raptors-2
    Pistons-.5

2 to win 2 units

Tomorrow will be tied up on NFL, & I'm staying in tonight (no FF, not because of a snowstorm). Gonna cap the games & sip on this here Maker's Mark. The only line out is the Warriors/Toronto game, so i'm waiting for the lines...

Boston/Orlando- This should be a great game. 8-0 Boston vs. 8-2 Magic. Boston narrowly escaped with a win vs. the Heat after blowing a large lead in the 4th. Orlando is back home after 2 road wins. Pierce was almost scratched friday because of a strained back, & scored 12 pts in 31 minutes, so that's a little concern for the C's. Another concern should be Jameer Nelson, who is starting to show consistency- only had 3 turnovers in the last 2 games played, & had all around solid games. He'll need to keep that up if they want to beat Boston. I think they can- Howard & Rashard can get in the paint vs. KG... until this game IMO the Celtics haven't faced a top tier center. Boston has averaged 102.8 ppg, but has only allowed in the high 80's. The Magic can score, so I'm also interested in the total. I think they set it around 207. My feeling is they set Boston as 1.5 pt faves. My lean would be the home dog & the over.....
    Last edited by Underdog88; 11-18-2007, 10:59 AM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

i think lakers are -4 over chi tomorrow think i saw that line.......id think lakers cover .....
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post

& I'm staying in tonight .
      nothing going on at the chesterfield tonight.....:laughing: .....and you don't have to hide the fact that you and dan are laying salt tonight on the roads so everyone can get to the bills game tomorrow......:thumbs:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        nothing going on at the chesterfield tonight.....:laughing: .....and you don't have to hide the fact that you and dan are laying salt tonight on the roads so everyone can get to the bills game tomorrow......:thumbs:
        VRROOOOOM VRRROMMMMM firing up the snow blower as we speak :puke: :puke: :puke:
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
          i think lakers are -4 over chi tomorrow think i saw that line...

I figure the line will be around that. I really don't have a good feel for that game. Lakers off wins vs. Houston & Pistons. Bulls off a win vs. the Clips but b2b. I think the Bulls could make a game of it but not enough for me to play.

Warriors/Raptors- already talked about it in yesterday's thread. Bad spot for the Warriors as they played late Friday night & after a long flight will be playing Sunday afternoon. The Raptors generally play well in this spot, but the line is now up to 6 pts. That's a bit high for me, so the Raptors may be involved in a parlay. I like the over & will likely play it straight. The last 2 road games for GS totalled over 230 each, & the last meeting vs. the Raptors did as well. It was also a Sunday afternoon game which the Raptors won by 5. Possible repeat performance of that......

Det/Sac- Pistons off a loss to the Lakers, & are now 2-2 su on the road trip. The Kings are off an ot win vs. NY. Arco isn't what it used to be, & I have a tough time seeing the Pistons drop this game. Martin is the only king that can consistently score. I don't think he can take on Billups, Rip, Prince & Sheed by himself. Too bad the line will probably be set too high. The Pistons have allowed 102 or more pts in each of the last 4 games. The Kings have allowed 108 or more in each of their last 3.... small lean to the over.

Comment

The lines finally just came out @ 5Dimes for Sac/Det & Orl/Bos. I was set to ML parlay the Pistons/Raptors, but the 4.5 pt tease is even money! Love getting no juice on that. Orl getting 1 point, but I was way off on the total. Looks to me like vegas is expecting a closer low scoring game there... if i were setting the line it would be 195 minimum! I'm off the over now.... but still thinking Magic.
            Last edited by Underdog88; 11-18-2007, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Wow what a 4th quarter collapse by the Craptors :puke:

Comment

Waiting to see what's up 1sth before jumping on the Magic.....

Celtics/Magic u187

Celtics/Magic u93 1sth

Pistons-4.5

Pistons-1 1stq

2 units each

playing with the books on the early total. This line should be set 13+ pts higher, so it looks to me like they are inviting over action.....

Comment

gl with the magic-celts under, i just ttok the magic for the game but cant blame you for waiting to see whats up with the magic before playing them. let's see what happens here hopefully they're work some magic

Comment

What you think about lakers....I think they win, probably cover?
                    "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

nice hit on 1q doggg
                      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
                      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
                      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
                      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
                      Updated on 01/13/18
                      ---
                      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Working...
                      X