No announcement yet.

***UDoggie's Monday Spider Tatts***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talked to my friend earlier and he decided to bet big on the Blazers. I was rooting for you both. Hopefully the Blazers start getting more points on the road then maybe I can take them.

Comment

Blazers suck LoL...

Nets team u48 2ndh

NJ/Utah u99.5 2ndh

2 units each

Kidd getting ran ragged by Deron....
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

4-3 +4.2 units :thumbs:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Udog- got anything for tomorrow??...im giving hockey a break for a week....i was just killing it for about 18-20 days....dang hockey bounces haven't been going my way lately though. dont really feel like doing anything myself. you must have tons of time on your hands for capping with the blizzards hitting buffalo again and all.....:laughing:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            Udog- got anything for tomorrow??...im giving hockey a break for a week....i was just killing it for about 18-20 days....dang hockey bounces haven't been going my way lately though. dont really feel like doing anything myself. you must have tons of time on your hands for capping with the blizzards hitting buffalo again and all.....:laughing:
            no snow here FF...........your just mad you wish you lived in BUFFALO!!! :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
            ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
            X