Warriors-1.5

Warriors/Knicks o219

Suns/Kings o213.5

Nuggets-7

3 units each

Bucks+6.5

Nuggets-2 1stq

2 units each

Looking at plays on the Bucks, possibly the Pacers in some form..... GLTA :thumbs:
    Last edited by Underdog88; 11-20-2007, 10:20 AM.

• Underdog88
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    is that for tomorrow....and yeah, how about that 8 point 4th by the suns with 4 left
    Yes, it's tomorrow. Those suns killed that over. had they scored even 8 more they would have played the fouling game & likely would have crept over. Oh well finished the day 7-3 +6.4 units :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
    Nuggets-4-115

4 units

Ride the hot team. As Yo would say, Clips get murdalized. thoughts tomorrow, but IMo another 10+ pt win. Tor/Mem over looks good. Sides that jump out right away to me are Lakers & blazers. Interested in the Houston line as well. :thumbs:
    is that for tomorrow....and yeah, how about that 8 point 4th by the suns with 4 left

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    BTW, nice ass 4th quarter for the Suns so far :puke:

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Nuggets-4-115

4 units

Ride the hot team. As Yo would say, Clips get murdalized. thoughts tomorrow, but IMo another 10+ pt win. Tor/Mem over looks good. Sides that jump out right away to me are Lakers & blazers. Interested in the Houston line as well. :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Bwwaaaaaahhhhhhhaahahahhahah :laughing:

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    i found a new avatar for patrolman cusefan......:laughing:

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    But it just seems with a total of like 219, you basically need 4 x 55 quarters which is basically a 30-25 quarter. you really have to shoot some good numbers to get there and even one quarter of like 22-17 and you are toast.
    Yup. Best way is to find a game where the pace will be very high. Pacers tonight shot 40%, 22% from 3, yet put up 114 & lost..... by 20 :laughing:

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    FF it does seem as if these totals are hard to hit, but 3 years NBA totals have been my bread & butter, so I'm confident they'll start cashing. GS/Den will get an automatic over play regardless of the line. SA/Houston gets an automatic under play. I cap every total in the NBA & then play my favorite couple. Today so far I would have been 5-2 on the totals, but played 2 overs- 1 lost, 1 close to toast. Sometimes 2ndh are easy total plays as you can gauge what likely will happen (like the Bulls/Nuggets). Thankfully these situational plays have been cashing :thumbs:
    yeah, not doubting you at all. But it just seems with a total of like 219, you basically need 4 x 55 quarters which is basically a 30-25 quarter. you really have to shoot some good numbers to get there and even one quarter of like 22-17 and you are toast. the 3 plays i have lost with you this year have all been over plays on totals with high numbers and the only other one i played was the DEN game that snuck over by a bucket. just seems like there is no room for error at all. i am becoming a fan of these 1Q and 1H plays, especially the 1Q plays, both totals and ml/spread. hopefully those keep hitting for you......:thumbs: ....i honestly don't cap anything...i take your thoughts and which games you like a lot and check out stuff pertaining to those. keep it up, though....not doubting your totals, just making an observation. you must cap your baseball, basketball and football in between shoveling your driveway a couple times each day.....:beer2:

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    FF it does seem as if these totals are hard to hit, but 3 years NBA totals have been my bread & butter, so I'm confident they'll start cashing. GS/Den will get an automatic over play regardless of the line. SA/Houston gets an automatic under play. I cap every total in the NBA & then play my favorite couple. Today so far I would have been 5-2 on the totals, but played 2 overs- 1 lost, 1 close to toast. Sometimes 2ndh are easy total plays as you can gauge what likely will happen (like the Bulls/Nuggets). Thankfully these situational plays have been cashing :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    dang that Suns/Kings is going to be real close...on pace for 204 right now with 9 left in 3Q.....those high totals seem hard to hit......one even marginal quarter and they are shot....hopefully they have a big 4th Q or OT

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Nearly added the Kings+2 2ndh, but line closed before I got it in. Only 1 half but I'm chalking the Phx over up to a loss. Luckily the Denver 2ndh under/ Dallas 2ndh helped me get a couple units back, but I just don't think these 2 will hit a high enough % to push it over. Who knows, maybe we'll get OT :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Man the Mavs are good! Now things just have to slow down...

Bulls/Nuggets u100 2ndh

Bulls team u51-105 2ndh

1 unit each

Bulls 41%, 50% 3pt, 5-5 ft

Nuggets 58%, 50% 3pt, 24-28 ft

IMO a 4th quarter slowdown :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Yeah, the one thing I was worried about was the Knicks shooting horribly, & it happened. Absolutely kicking mmyself for not playing the Pacers team over, which I was very close to playing. i said it before, they will live & die by the jumper, so when they fall, it'll result in easy overs. Glad I added the Bucks, easy play there. Currently I'm looking to get a little of the Bulls 2ndh team under. They're shooting the ball well, but are still down 16 pts as i type this. Denver has already had 25 ft attempts, & the Bulls have 16 personals. For that reason I'm a little gun-shy on the game 2ndh over, though it could very well be money. I think this will be a 20+ lead into the fourth, & we could see a slow 35 pt quarter.... I'm hoping the Bulls are favored by 3 or so, so that they will be catching too many on the total. Thinking u53 or so. Be back in a second to see......

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    It kind of scares me that so many overs have cashed already today....
    NYK didn't do you any favors today........

and did you see the LAL box score? IND took 40 more shots than the Lakers and lost by 20....wow.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X