Mauberry PLAYS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mauberry PLAYS!

You might wanna check that GS pick ur bout to play. Stephon is playing after being out. If u noticed, the Nicks have lost without him on the road and now there home with him back and an article says as mauberry states "I'm excited to be back especially playing home" I like GS too untill I found out Stephon is playing. Maybe the best play is to stay away.
    ALL PLAYS ARE 1 UNIT = $100
    Spreads Only
    NBA YTD 43-27

With or without marbury, I don't think the knicks can keep up with the warriors offense, especially with S. Jackson back in the lineup. Warriors are a completely different team when he's playing. 2 units GS -1

Comment

I don't see how the Warriors can defend Curry or Randolph. I am staying away or taking the Knicks. The Warriors have trouble with big frontcourts, the Knicks should be able to get most of the rebounds and punish Golden State inside. Why does everyone think the Knicks are going to lose every game?

Comment

Originally posted by gameaholic View Post
        You might wanna check that GS pick ur bout to play. Stephon is playing after being out. If u noticed, the Nicks have lost without him on the road and now there home with him back and an article says as mauberry states "I'm excited to be back especially playing home" I like GS too untill I found out Stephon is playing. Maybe the best play is to stay away.
        Marbury sucks. He's a selfish loser. The only good thing he's ever done is the $15 sneakers for the kids which is great. The Knicks didn't lose cause he was out, they lost cause their coach sucks, their GM sucks, their owner sucks, and the team sucks. They are possibly the worst defensive team in the NBA over the past 3 years too - which doesn't help. Might they win tonight? Possibly. But Marbury is not that big a factor in the outcome of the Knicks season, or individual games even.

Comment

Working...
        X