Heat/Hawks u187.5

Wizards/Bobcats u191.5+100

Raptors/Grizzlies o213.5

Cavs/Wolves o191.5-105

Pacers+7-102

2 units each

Nets+145

1 unit

Still waiting on those 1stq lines, but those are definite plays. Will add reasoning in the morning. Looking into 3-5 more plays, but again I'll try to be selective....
    Last edited by Underdog88; 11-21-2007, 01:59 PM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Lots of key players out for the clips.....just baiting me in with only -4???

I bit:beerbang:
    "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

GL today Udog !............I was looking at fadeing the the knicks while they are in their downward spiral, but the pistons comeing off b2b loses laying 12......I like the pistons,but do you think that is too many points?

Comment

Denver- The Nuggets have now won 6 straight (6-0 ats) & are off a blowout win. They've been playing very well offensively, & it looks as if Kenyon Martin's injury was a bit overhyped. As I stated a week or so, the Clippers are a good team when healthy, but I think they will be very streaky this year. They've lost 2 in a row now, @ GS & home vs. the Bulls. Now the injury bug has bit- Maggette, the Clips leading scorer is out with a hamstring injury. Ross (knee), & Thornton (ankle) are both gametime decisions. Denver doesn't pull any punches; it's no secret they'll be looking to run the Clips out of the gym. I just don't think Kaman, Tim Thomas & old ass Cassell will be enough to win this game for LA. I think Kaman could have a huge day getting cleanup buckets, & IMo a faster pace will push this total over. In the end I think it's just too many injuries vs too hot of a team. IMO a 7-10 pt Denver win.

Lakers- Both teams are off a b2b- the Bucks went into Cleveland & won. However they had a much tougher game with longer minutes from their starters. The Lakers had the chance to play their bench for plenty of minutes vs. Indiana. Although I'm not completely sold on this Lakers team vs. the better teams in the West, there's no doubt that Odom's return has been instrumantal. More rebopunds, less stress on Bynum... IMO LaL did well getting rid of Cook/Evans, as they were dead weight. Playing Farmar off the bench looks to be an upgrade, as he's responded very well to it. Vujacic has also stepped it up off the bench. Then there's Kobe, who got a chance to rest in the fourth vs. the Pacers. Odom/Bynum vs. Yi/Bogut? I gotta say right now I think LAL get the edge there. The last time Kobe faced the Bucks, Redd scored 45 pts & they edged LAL in their house. Something tells me that could be a good motivation for Kobe. All in all, the Lakers are the better team, & IMO they win comfortably.

Heat- I was on the Heat fade train for a while, but jumped ship & backed them vs. NJ. Now we have Wade's first home start, so you can bet he'll be looking to get the crowd into it early. He played off the bench for 24 vs. Seattle, then played 38 minutes @ Boston. Finally they beat the Nets, & I've seen enough from Wade to think he's healthy enough for this play. While his shooting hasn't been great, he creates for everyone else, & will also get to the line plenty of times- he got there 20x vs. the Nets. The Hawks are struggling now, & still haven't won on the road. They're playing b2b off a loss to the Spurs, & to top it all off they are banged up. Salim Stoudamire is out with a right ankle sprain. Lue also didn't play vs. SA & is day to day with a groin pull. Center Wright also dnp vs. SA with a hamstring injury. IMO the Heat are a good spread play as well, but I think they'll be leading off the get-go, so I don't want to risk the backdoor cover.

Comment

The rest of the lines just came out....

For those looking to play on the Hornets (or fade the Pacers), I would be very careful. Everyone knows about Paul & his uncertain status, which is trouble enough. Tyson Chandler is also questionable with a right knee injury. If he doesn't play, IMO the Hornets could very well lose this game. Just a heads up....

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleydog View Post
            GL today Udog !............I was looking at fadeing the the knicks while they are in their downward spiral, but the pistons comeing off b2b loses laying 12......I like the pistons,but do you think that is too many points?
            Tough call there. IMO it's likely to be a win/ no cover for Detroit, but at the same time I could see a 15 pt win. I really don't like those really high lined games... IMO better plays out there. JMO :thumbs:

Comment

Thx Udog & have a good Thanksgiving:thumbs:

Comment

I really like the Lakers in this match-up tonite, but having a hard time pulling the trigger.....

GL to ya none-the-less:thumbs:
                "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

I like the Lakers as well, trigger pulled as soon as I saw it. Also got Lakers over at 203. :thumbs:

Originally posted by SRN1985 View Post
                  I really like the Lakers in this match-up tonite, but having a hard time pulling the trigger.....

Comment

Thanks Whaley, SRN :thumbs:

GL Gkl68, lean to the over, but I like the Lakers well enough.

Pacers- Already mentioned Chandler's uncertainty. Looks like he'll be watching this game, but Paul will play. Hilton Armstrong will be replacing Chandler, & he's been seeing around 12 minutes per game. IMO this is huge, as Chandler is their clean-up player in the paint. He avg 11.3 rpg, nobody else avg over 7. In 143 minutes played, Armstrong has 17 tos, 27 personals, 36 rebounds & 40 pts. At 6-11 only 235, I think he could get picked on by Jermaine & Murphy in the paint. To top it off, Jermaine (& the Pacers as a whole) is coming off a bad game, & I think they will respond to having the advantage in the paint. One positive from last night is F Shawne Williams emergence. I would expect him to get more minutes as a result. Yes, the Hornets are the better team & definitely will have the better guard play, but you really don't know how Paul will play. I expect a slower pace, but no play on the total here. Close game, IMO, possible Pacers win.

Nets- When one of the big three are out, they are an automatic fade. Unless of course they are playing the Blazers & are an unpopular dog. The Nets have been in very bad spots situationally for the last 4 games, but Portland has just been bad. I'll take a shot with the +145 :thumbs:

Comment

I am 0-3 on betting against the Blazers at home and 0-1 on betting on them. Even with that being said I love the Nets play Udog and I expect them to win tonight. New Jersey is catching a real break playing this ****ty team.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                        The rest of the lines just came out....

For those looking to play on the Hornets (or fade the Pacers), I would be very careful. Everyone knows about Paul & his uncertain status, which is trouble enough. Tyson Chandler is also questionable with a right knee injury. If he doesn't play, IMO the Hornets could very well lose this game. Just a heads up....
                        Looks like Paul will play and Chandler sits. Paul is a bigger piece to NOH than anyone, and I think his return makes them a good play.
                        27-17-1, +14*
                        CFB (16-11-0)
                        NFL (7-5-1)
                        MLB (3-1)
                        NHL (1-0)

Go Canes!
                        Go Dolphins!
                        Go Heat!
                        Go Marlins!
                        :beerbang:

Comment

chalkdog- GL!......and happy thanksgiving...hopefully you can put the shovel and blower down long enough to enjoy some turkey.....:thumbs:

going to play along with you on MIA -180(1Q) and MEM -1/2 -115.....stinking MIA is -2 1/2 now and the best i could find on MEM is -115...it was -120 some places...

GL!.....
                          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                            chalkdog- GL!......and happy thanksgiving...hopefully you can put the shovel and blower down long enough to enjoy some turkey.....:thumbs:

going to play along with you on MIA -180(1Q) and MEM -1/2 -115.....stinking MIA is -2 1/2 now and the best i could find on MEM is -115...it was -120 some places...

GL!.....
                            another 2-0 +4Units......way to go chalkdog......pleasure doing business with you again....:thumbs: .........11-3 +15.4Units on this NBA stuff.......

happy thanksgiving udog....:thumbs:
                            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Udog. Keep up the good work, I've been creepin the boards and not saying much lately, but following alot of your NBA plays, especially the 1q ones. Thanks for the great work and great write-ups :thumbs:

Wish I could contribute more, but a new job and studying for various exams is taking up all my time. Good to see u doing well bud:beerbang:
                              its my way or the lame way.

2016 NFL:
                              straight up 14-7-1 (+10.9u)
                              parlays 0-1 (-1u)
                              total: +9.9u

Comment

Working...
                              X