Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Monday Spider Tatts***

NBA 93-80 +7.95 units

Small profit for Sunday, today I'm on....

Wiz/Mavs o210-102

Kings+3 1sth

Warriors+5.5

Warriors/Suns o117 1sth

Warriors/Suns o228-105

3 units each

Hornets/Wolves o186

Jazz-1.5 1stq

Magic-1.5 1stq-105

2 units each

Jazz-220
    Rockets-270

2 to win 1.99 units
    Last edited by Underdog88; 11-26-2007, 01:36 PM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

GL Today Udog !

Comment

Thanks Whaley!

Warriors- I was waiting for this game.... one of the few automatic plays for me in the NBA is the GSW/Phx over. For the Warriors this is their first game back of a very successful road trip. As I predicted they went 4-1, with their sole loss to the Celtis. No fault there, as they were in a horrible spot facing Boston of a loss & playing b2b. Normally I look to fade a team in their first game back off a longer road trip, but not this time. The Warriors are clicking, thanks largely to Stephen Jackson. Now they are back home in front of their crowd having won 5 of 6. The Suns are entering on an 8 game win streak, & are off 2 days rest. Safe to say the pace of game will be frenetic. Here's a recap of the last 3 games played between these 2 teams last season....

@GS Warriors won 124-119- Both teams shot over 50% from the field, 40% from 3 pters.

@Phx- Suns won 128-105- Suns shot 51%, 37% from 3. Warriors shot 43%, 26% 3 pters.

@Phx- Suns won 105-101- Suns shot 43% & 25% 3 pters. Warriors shot 40%, 38% 3 pters. Nash nails a 3 to get the win.

So in 2 of the last 3 matchups, the total went over 230. The one that didn't was a horrible spot for an over play. It was the Suns first game home after an East coast roadie, & the Warriors were on a b2b. IMO the Suns lose today, but I have to grab the pts as insurance... as far as the total, IMO if both teams shoot 44% this total goes over easily. I don't think the game is a blowout either way, so thwere should be a continuous flurry of pts until the end. It's not uncommon for these 2 teams to combine for a 70+ pt quarter. I'm hoping that comes early, so I don't have to sweat it out late.

Wiz/Mavs over- Since Arenas went down, the Wiz have been pushing the tempo. Their last 4 games have yielded totals of 242, 238, 225, & 217. Dallas is off two straight losses, & I expect them to be scoring today. IMo this line is high, but I'm opting for the over rather than pts. IMO Washington gets over 100, so I think this is good

Kings- Situational play on the 1sth. The Spurs have been more of a second half team this season, as evidenced in last night's game. They are on a b2b, & also playing their 5th game in 7 days. In the Spur's second game of a b2b this season, they are 0-4 ats 1sth line. I'm not sure if the kings have enough to close out a game vs. the Spurs, but I do think they will keep it tight & possibly be leading at the half....

Looking into 1stq plays, will add as I play them :thumbs:

Comment

Wizards/Mavs total has dropped to 207 in some books...

Anyone know why?

Comment

Originally posted by Whit_Eboy View Post
          Wizards/Mavs total has dropped to 207 in some books...

Anyone know why?
          No clue, but I'm not happy about it. Butler is the only thing I can think of, & if he's out, this over has zero chance. He's been listed as day to day since Friday, but played well Saturday so I don't expect him to be out. Dampier is listed as day to day for Dallas, but I don't think that really has any bearing on the total. Oh well, I wouldn't buy off anyway as I would risk getting middled...

Added 2 public plays, but I just don't see the Jazz/Orlando being down at the end of the 1stq to the Knicks/Blazers. The Knicks are god-awful, that doesn't change just because they beat the Bulls. Jazz on a b2b, but I think they have enough to pull out the su win.....

Comment

gl with the plays udogg. i thought you were around even unit wise in nba after after that tough friday?
            i agree with your play on the kings and i may tail the warriors over play, i can really see them shooting like on average 10 seconds into the shot clocks, just get the ball run and shoot, gl dogg :thumbs:

Comment

UD,

Put some $ on Sacramento.

Horfin:thumbs:
              a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
              Sides: +17.4 units
              Totals: +0 units
              In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
              Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

udoggie,

what book do you use to bet individual quarters? and do they accept credit cards?

Comment

Thanks guys...

Daws- I use 5Dimes, & I don't believe they accept credit cards...

Jazz-6 2ndh

Jazz/Knicks o99.5 2ndh

2 units each

Comment

Wizards+9.5 2ndh
                    Suns/Warriors o59-115 1stq

1 to win 2.57 units
                    Last edited by Underdog88; 11-26-2007, 10:02 PM. Reason: wrong team posted

Comment

Rockets-2.5 1stq-105

Rockets-3.5 1sth

Rockets-6-105

2 units each

Comment

Blazers/Magic u101 2ndh

Spurs/Kings u96.5 2ndh

2 units each

Comment

quite a night you are having

Comment

Definitely some missed opportunities, should have hit the Wizards ML. I don't know if I've ever seen a day in the NBA where all 7 games have the potential to be su dog winners. Some missed opportunities, liked the Wizards, but settled on the over & lost by a bucket. Houston is the team that burns me more than anyone. :bang:

Rockets/Clippers u93.5 2ndh

Rockets/Clippers u47 3rdq/ u47 4thq

Clipperss+200

1 unit each

Watch the Rockets win by 6 :puke:

Played the Warriors 2ndh, but won't count it as I didn't post....

Comment

Every time I open one of your threads I see you fading my Clips :cry:

LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X