3 units each

Pistons-450
    Cavs/Pistons u191.5-150
    Kings team u108.5-105
    Spurs-340 1sth
    Blazers-1-115 1stq

1 to win 8.62 units

I'll add as i play them :thumbs:
    Last edited by Underdog88; 11-28-2007, 02:00 PM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Suns- This is a game that usually has the same outcome- Suns by 9+. The Suns just match up very well vs. Houston. They play at a quick pace, which is trouble enough for Yao. When playing at a fast pace, T-Mac tends to settle for the jumper instead of driving to the hoop. He's has been hot, but If he's not knocking them down, it leads to a quick transition & that's where the Suns can kill Houston. Another angle that favors the Suns is we get them pissed after a loss @ GS. I think they jump ahead early (as they have been ahead after 1 quarter in 5 of the last 6 vs. them) & never look back. Likely going to add the 1stq, & looking into the Suns team o107.

Pistons- Great situational spot for the Pistons. They are off a loss to Utah, but have had 2 days to rest. Cleveland is off an emotional OT win vs. Boston & on a b2b. Screams letdown. I'm not sure they'll have enough gas in the tank for Detroit down the stretch, so if it's close, Detroit 2ndh could be a solid play. Gooden won't do what he did last night against the Pistons IMO, & it looks like Wallace & Rip will both play. Vegas is making you pay for this one, as the line opened 7.5 but shot to 9.5. I'm much more comfortable playing it in a teaser...

Comment

GL today Udog...

Interested in your opinion for Grizz and the points.

Comment

I've decided to play everything flat 3 units, at least for today. Seems as if the smaller plays are cashing, so today I'm just looking for the plays that will win, & hoping I come out ahead. I may also have a small parlay with some team totals in it.

Rockets/Suns over- was originally going to play the Suns team o107, but I do see the Rockets scoring 100+, so I'm keeping it simple. The earlier meeting this season yielded 220 pts, & T-Mac wasn't playing... I'll also be playing the Suns 1stq when it comes out.

Warriors- I'm still riding the hot team here. Not an easy play, as the Kings have been playing great at home, & are extremely good ats (I think 6-1). They lost by 2 to Phx & cleveland @ home, & beat the Pistons/Spurs. The other 3 were wins vs. NYK, Minny & Sea, which IMO the Kings had better win. Both teams are off very big wins, as GS beat up on the Suns at home, & the Kings beat up on the Spurs. However, I think the Warriors are routinely/consistently playing great ball & the Kings game was a bit more of an anomaly. That is, everything pretty much fell into place for the Kings in their last game. Udrih scored 27 pts, Miller had a ridiculous game (17 pts, 10 reb, 7 assists), & the team as a whole shot 55%. I think the Warrior's guard play will be too much for the Kings, & the only way for the Kings to beat GS will be to drop into zone, & try to slow the game down. If the jumpers are falling for GS, it'll be a 10+ pt win. I'm also on the lookout for Barnes, as he's apparently going to play in spite of his mother's passing away 2 days ago. Should be an emotional game for him playing in Sac. Because I expect zone from Sac, & I suspect they don't want to try & run with GS, I lean to the under. However, I'm not a fan of playing Warriors unders, so I'm off it. The Sac team total may appear in a parlay, @ 108. I think it's pretty solid- They've only scored oveer 108 3 times. Last game vs SA (55% shooting), 111 @ Phx (after a poor performance b2b playing them), & 123 vs the Knicks (26 in 2 ot & only 97 in regulation).

Pacers/Blazers over- Kicking myself for playing the Pacers 1sth over/Nuggets 2ndh instead of the game over, which is what I liked to begin with. Anyone remember the Grizzlies sick over run last season? I really think this Pacers team could be the over team to ride this season. They have been running even more with the loss of JO, & Shawne Williams/Dunleavy/Tinsley have responded well. Williams had 21 pts & 11 boards last night. Tinsley also had a double/double & Dunleavy dropped 30. As I said before with this team, when the jumpers fall, they light up the scoreboards. Did I mention they play no D? Last night they gave up 110 pts to the Nuggets. While many would say that's normal for Denver, the Nuggets only shot 36%!!!! Portland has the talent to compete, but it seems as if everyone can't play at their best in the same game. Roy has been struggling, & is coming off a 4-18 day from the field (I smell a bounceback). Aldridge has been shooting very well the past 2 games, & I would expect him to have a very big game. Blake/Jack are both built to run & should be able to create open looks vs. the weak Pacers D. I fully expect 10+ assists for Blake today. B2B for the Pacers, which really doesn't worry me too much as I think it'll result in a tired D. Portland rested & off a loss to the Magic. IMO they win, & I'm thinking of playing them 1stq.

Comment

Great writeup. I took GS at 0 and Suns -6 as soon as it came out for exactly the same reasons, so it's good to see you on the same page. Though I'm not sure why Suns line went down to -5 now. I was also worried about the Kings' home record and also if Barnes's mind will be at the right place, but I still like GS's chances.

I don't know about the Griz play but I do like your over on the Pacers. Both Denver and Indiana were tired last night and I think Pacers will allow and go for easy buckets today, so over 203 looks good.

GL tonite. The last 2 nites sucked for me.

Comment

Damn ran out of time, sorry for not providing the rest of the writeups, but the Memphis play is mostly the revenge angle. The Raptors beat Memphis at home as dogs, but really haven't been playing well. They won last game vs. Bulls, but had them in a tough spot. b2b isn't enough to steer me away here, plus Ford is banged up & Garbajosa is out. Grizz could win su.

Decided to go on the Blazers- I'm counting on Roy to rebound, & Aldridge to have a big game. 1stq in parlay as I see them ahead at the buzzer...Line movement scaring me in Suns game, but I'm sticking with my gut. To anyone considering the Rockets, I think you'd be better off playing the over. That's it, be back after work for some possible half plays. GLTA :thumbs:

Comment

gl and get those elmos wings hot and ready.....im 5 wins away!!! :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
              ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

gl udoggie. i will be tailing a couple. just like i did last night with the 6ers:beerbang:

Comment

i forgot to add that masterL is with you on memphis lol

Comment

GL today Udogg....I'm going to tail you on the blazers....I am also adding more units to suns -5. I feel really strong about them winning tonite and laying the points:thumbs:

Lets Cash:beerbang:
                    "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Pistons- Great situational spot for the Pistons. They are off a loss to Utah, but have had 2 days to rest. Cleveland is off an emotional OT win vs. Boston & on a b2b. Screams letdown. I'm not sure they'll have enough gas in the tank for Detroit down the stretch, so if it's close, Detroit 2ndh could be a solid play. Gooden won't do what he did last night against the Pistons IMO, & it looks like Wallace & Rip will both play. Vegas is making you pay for this one, as the line opened 7.5 but shot to 9.5. I'm much more comfortable playing it in a teaser...[/QUOTE]

Gooden could easily repeat that performance, he is that good.

Comment

do you like Suns 2nd H?

Comment

Daws- Damn, I wish I would have saw that before I went to work- I totally would have bought off of it LoL.

SRN- hopefully the Suns pull ahead :thumbs:

Originally posted by gsad View Post
                          do you like Suns 2nd H?
                          Sorry I didn't respond. I do think the Suns win, & would have played them 2ndh had I not already had them in the teaser. Just got home but also ended up playing the Pistons 2ndh as well. The line said it all there...... :sm:

Comment

Originally posted by gsad View Post
                            do you like Suns 2nd H?

the books are beggin' for pho action 2h:beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
                              Gooden could easily repeat that performance, he is that good.
                              DrewGooden, no doubt it's you :sm:

4-10 fg, 9 rebs, 4 to, 9pts. He is not that good! I just don't see what your obsession is with him. Personally I like :showtits: Gibson. Get LeBron a proper big man & they dominate the East for years ....

Comment

Working...
                              X