• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone been tailing me??

Just curiouse. Do I help out any?
    ALL PLAYS ARE 1 UNIT = $100
    Spreads Only
    NBA YTD 43-27

LoL. If you have time try to provide reasoning for how you came to play what you did. IMO that helps more than just posting picks :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

No, no help at all to me. Actually I think I am fading you tonight.
      I give you this, God put us on this Earth to fart around and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Comment

Just read my post & it looks a little dick-ish. It's just that from time to time we get chest thumpers, & that's frowned upon here. Keep it going, you've been doing very well :cheery:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

posting your record helps

Comment

haven't been tailing.

Comment

Well actually I never had 5 that I liked. as u can see from my past, when I pick 4 I went 3-1. I like to only give 3 at a time though but sometimes I like more and I just could'nt not post an extra two. Also seems like when I have a bad day I get back on it the next, so be-ware I had a 3-0 yesterday...lol and now I have 5 today. we'll see. About how I get the picks. We'll people have their methods and some could be intracant and some simple. I really dont wanna say cause that may play a bias as to weather u like what I post or not based on my method. Hey their winnung and thats all that counts rite? Well GL tonight. Just so you all know, playing these games are all the same, 1 UNIT, never more nor less no matter how much a game seems stronger than the other.
              Spreads Only
              NBA YTD 43-27

Comment

What is your record here at Predictem.com for NBA? I can not find one and think you only posted your plays twice?

Why don't you try to just post and keep a running record! Than you will find out who is tailing you! Your new so put some time in and it will benefit you in the long run!

BB:thumbs:
                "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

I'm with underdog, you come across as a big time chest thumper. I've known many, many of those kind of gamblers in the past and they are always the ones who end up in a pawn shop trying to get money to pay their electric bills. Suprised you have kept it going this long. GL nonetheless.
                  I give you this, God put us on this Earth to fart around and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw82 View Post
                    I'm with underdog, you come across as a big time chest thumper. I've known many, many of those kind of gamblers in the past and they are always the ones who end up in a pawn shop trying to get money to pay their electric bills. Suprised you have kept it going this long. GL nonetheless.
                    Not that i have a million posts, but you got a sharp ******* tongue for someone with 13 posts, Dutch.......

Gameholic, just keep a record, that'll help. It becomes apparent when you are helping the forum, unlike this outlaw chump......

sham......

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

He asked a question, and I answered it honestly. There was nothing inappropriate said, no profanity, and no name calling, unlike your post. Is that what this website is about?

Comment

Show some respect Outlaw.

Comment

Hey did'nt want any kinda anamosity going on here. I did ask a question and Honesty is always good rather than beating around the bush. I do keep a running record. Every time I post my picks I update from the last. I don't know how else to keep a record. This is my first year on here. Every post I have ever made with picks in the NBA has a crystal ball next to it so if you like u can go back and take a look. If there's anything else I can do about the record please let me know, for instance I dont know how to write something below that black line where some people have ther record or even a Quote. Also, what is a "chest bumper"? Thank you.
                          Spreads Only
                          NBA YTD 43-27

Comment

Log in and then click user cp on the top left, and put the record under your signature. If I ever post I just record wins and losses only in the spread. I don't break it down in units like a lot of others do on here.

Comment

I'm not tailing you! I dont even know what kind of vehicle you drive?

maybe your women has a jealous ex.?????:drunk:

Comment

Working...
                              X