4-1 Yesterday! THURS only 3 today...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-1 Yesterday! THURS only 3 today...

If your "tailing" or "fadding" me, let me know. Just wanna know thats all. You dont have to respond. 4-1 yesterday which now brings me to 30-14 in the NBA. Here are the 3 plays for today...GL.

NYK +13

LAL -5

HOU -1
    ALL PLAYS ARE 1 UNIT = $100
    Spreads Only
    NBA YTD 43-27

Like the Lakers pick, on the other side of the two others. BOL tonight.

LAL -5
    GSW +1
    Bost -13
    I give you this, God put us on this Earth to fart around and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Comment

GL today! I think the Lakers win as well, considering adding them. Why do you like the Rockets?
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Nobody likes a bullhorn more than me....ask FF....lol....I'm tailing, not "fadding"!
        PS...that 30-14 is red, but not big enough...please enlarge!

lol...GL :beerbang:

Comment

UNDERDOG- Nothing to ingeinius here. Just does'nt seem rite that GS goes into SAC +1.5 winning outrite and then comes home to host HOU and getting 1 to 2 pnts. Maybe is'nt enough to go upon but I'm sticking with my plays. my first instincts are whats keeping above ground. I do want to warn tho, I had two verry good days in a row and today there's not much to choose from but 3 and I normally only pick 3. GL tonight.
          ALL PLAYS ARE 1 UNIT = $100
          Spreads Only
          NBA YTD 43-27

Comment

Game I have been tailing you for a week and half now. I know a streak when i see it. I not going to question you just keep it rolling.
            MLB: 11-10 <3.1> units
            NBA: 2-2 YTD

"If it don't make money it don't make sense."

Comment

Like the Rox as well. Altho it's a different matchup... Warriors (terrific defense at the end) barely got by Sac. Rox are a much more serious team. GL! :cheers:

Comment

Fading you tonight.

Comment

Working...
                X