Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's TNT Plays***

NBA 114-101-1 +6.74 units

Man have I hit a rough patch. Shouldn't have hedged the parlay, but at that point I was just trying to stop the bleeding. Sucks to put all the time into writeups & I'm flat out wrong. I need to think more like the books do....

Knicks/Celtics u191-105

Warriors+1

Lakers-5-101

3 units each

Made the play before the Kings game was decided, for a couple reasons. First off, the letdown factor for Houston. They are coming off a win @ Phx, where they never win. Houston put everything into that game, but i question their ability to come out & run on the road yet again. Yao played great with 31 pts & 14 rebs, but he also ran for 40 minutes. Now they have to go to GS & run some more.... I'm not saying he'll be ineffective, but I don't think he'll be on the court for more than 30 tonight. If Houston goes on a cold streak, the Warriors are capable of pushing the ball & runnning them ragged. The warriors are the hottest team in the NBA right now, & they get back in front of their home crowd. I can't go against the Warriors at home the way they're playing. They follow with 2 days rest, then back out to face Seattle. The Second factor for me is the matchup problems. IMO Jackson cancels out T-Mac, & Baron is too much for the Rocket's guards. IMO there'll be open looks galore for the Warriors, & quick outlets to boot. I give the Rockets props for beating the Suns, but the Clips/Nuggets are just not playing well right now (mostly due to injuries), & I expect the Rockets to lose tonight. Line move to 2 is wierd, but I'm rolling with it. :thumbs:
    Last edited by Underdog88; 11-29-2007, 07:57 PM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

gl udoggie. hang in there, it will turn around.

Comment

Concerned

I was scratching my head last night trying to figure out why the Phoenix line dropped.....money was pouring in on the suns...line still dropped...scared me off and I'm glad I did it....Houston won SU....now here comes tonight and I'm lovin G.S but damn the line moves again against Houston......scares me..so be careful.....but just for your info....I'm going big on G.S tonight.

Comment

Don't stop with the writeups Udogg! Yah I was with ya on the Suns last nite as well and lost 10 units. I still believe it was a solid pick but it's just a bad beat so I can live with it. Public all over the Suns and the line movement was fishy. Suns didn't play hard til the 4th.

However, Rockets looked like a team who's playing hard after their losing streak especially now with Francis in there trying to earn minutes. I believe this game could go either way, depending on whether Baron plays hard or not. If he's driving in there drawing fouls Warriors would win, otherwise I think the Rockets will take this one as well.

Any early leans for tmr? Opinions on Boston -2 vs Heat?

Comment

GL tonight Udog, I'm also on GS (which might not be a good thing). I enjoy reading your write ups. Hopefully tonight is the beginning of a good run.
          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Don't know if you saw the GS game last night U-dog, but GS was flat out awful. They were nothing short of gift wrapped and handed a win by the Queens, who were apparently worse....although it's difficult to say anyone was worse than GS looked last night.

They couldn't hit a freakin shot to save their asses (neither could the Queens), and if not for 2 big 3's by Jackson late, GS loses that game without question, even with SAC playing like ****....and if the Queens had even played half decently, they would have blown GS off the floor by 15-20 or more.

In addition, doesn't it look a little weird that a team as hot as GS is GETTING points at home?

Plus the line is as high as +2.5 at some places now, with 51% of the public on GS....so basically it's moved up 1.5 points with the public split down the middle on it.

Fishy, to say the least, IMO.

GL with em :thumbs:

Comment

Udogg, after reading your post to the guy asking if people were tailing him, you made me realize how important write-ups are a lot of times. It's something that I'm going to try and do as often as possible when I have the time now on. Everyone has a different angle looking at games, so they often provide useful info that may be overlooked. I always find something helpful in your analysis that I didn't even think about. BOL tonight!
              NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
              NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

I've been battling with playing the under all day, but i just have to play it. Public seems to be on the over, but the Celtics are definitely an under team (allowing 91 ppg). Their last game went over, but only because of ot- Bos/Clev yielded 184 in regulation. With Boston off a loss, I expect them to come out focused defensively. Last game after a loss was against the Warriors, & that totaled 187 pts.

Comment

GL bro get it baaaack
                  :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                  -Big Pimpin-

Comment

lmao... knicks with 6 pts with 3 min to go in the 3rd. nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                      Don't know if you saw the GS game last night U-dog, but GS was flat out awful. They were nothing short of gift wrapped and handed a win by the Queens, who were apparently worse....although it's difficult to say anyone was worse than GS looked last night.

They couldn't hit a freakin shot to save their asses (neither could the Queens), and if not for 2 big 3's by Jackson late, GS loses that game without question, even with SAC playing like ****....and if the Queens had even played half decently, they would have blown GS off the floor by 15-20 or more.

In addition, doesn't it look a little weird that a team as hot as GS is GETTING points at home?

Plus the line is as high as +2.5 at some places now, with 51% of the public on GS....so basically it's moved up 1.5 points with the public split down the middle on it.

I did watch the game last night, & would agree that if the Kings shots were falling, they would have won. However, I simply cannot go against the Warriors at home. I honestly think that as long as Jackson/Baron are healthy, GS will be one of the toughest teams to beat @ home in the NBA. I didn't like the line move to 2, but at the same time 51% on the home team isn't really enough to scare me off the play. IMO the Rockets keep it close 1sth, & the Warriors blow the doors off them in the 2ndh. JMO, which hasn't been right too often lately LoL :beer2:

Comment

Nuggets/Lakers o219+100

2 units

Nuggets/Lakers o111.5 1sth

1 unit

An over with Denver, that nobody wants a part of.... I'll bite :thumbs:

Comment

Lakers-4.5 2ndh

Lakers team o56-115 2ndh

Rockets team u53+105 2ndh

1 unit each

Warriors+180 2ndh

half unit

Comment

Lakers -1.5 4thq
                            Bucks-2
                            Magic+7.5-165

1 to win 4.78

Comment

I think Denver's gonna pull a Knickerbocker & just totally give up. Over is in serious jeopardy here, Lakers are gonna have to score 130 :ohman:

Comment

Working...
                              X