Bucks-2
    Magic+7.5-165

1 to win 4.78

4.5 pt teaser

Wizards+5.5
    Spurs-5
    Jazz-3

1 to win 3 units

Homedog with revenge, line higher than it should be because of perception, I think Miami wins su. The under play is trusting that the Heat play D & take the shot clock down on their posessions. Although it was a blow, the C's are on a b2b too. Heat rested at home. The Pacers/Sonics game will be fast paced, but again it'll come down to whether or not the shots fall. I forsee a closer game, so the 4thq blowout doesn't kill the over. Lean to the Wiz, but the 76ers do have the revenge angle working for them. Waiting on that Cavs line.....
    Last edited by Underdog88; 11-30-2007, 08:40 AM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

thanks for the early insight doggie. Early line movement moves knicks from pick to +2 to +1.5. Moves Miami +2 to +3.5. Still narrowing down though, this will be one tough card!
    39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
    Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
    Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Comment

GL tonight Udog and Congrat's on the broom work yesterday:thumbs:

Comment

gl udoggie. your plays look like xmas with the red and green

Comment

GL UD, rollin' with you on the straight wagers tonight. GL :thumbs:

Comment

GL tonight UDog, I like a lot of those.
            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Over/Under on the Sonics is now 211? What the hell? I'm not feeling as confident, I bet 2 1/2 units on over 214. I don't understand what the public is thinking.

Comment

Thanks recov, whaley, Daws, Nitts, wsox :thumbs:

Goods 420- I'm not sure what to make of it... Collison is out with a broken nose for the Sonics, & JO is out again for the Pacers, maybe this is a rection to that? I don't think that has much bearing on the total though... IMO it comes down to whether or not the jumpers fall...

Heat+130

Cavs+200

half unit each

Hornets pk 1stq

Suns-1.5 1stq

1 unit each

Comment

Wizards+125 2ndh

Cavs/Raptors o95 2ndh

Wizards/76ers o102 2ndh

1 unit each

Comment

I completely agree with you. Hopefully Green, Durant, West, some of these players will get easy scores instead of mostly jumpers. Gl to us bro.

Hopefully Drew Gooden gets more touches in this 2nd half. In my opinion Drew can score an efficient 30 on almost any given night.

Comment

GL bro
                      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
                        I completely agree with you. Hopefully Green, Durant, West, some of these players will get easy scores instead of mostly jumpers. Gl to us bro.

Hopefully Drew Gooden gets more touches in this 2nd half. In my opinion Drew can score an efficient 30 on almost any given night.
                        what is your obsession with that guy? seriously, do you suck him off every night? lol

Comment

Thanks Q!

Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post

Damn you really like Gooden! Nice 3 to end the half, he'll have to score 30 for them to win. I was close to playing the Cavs 2ndh ML. The Raptors are shooting off the charts. Damn near 60% fg & 6 of 7 from 3pters....

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                            what is your obsession with that guy? seriously, do you suck him off every night? lol
                            drewgooden, dutchgoose is that you?

koofter?

no offense thegoods if it isnt you, hell no offense if it is you, funny either way :beerbang:
                            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

wow man, can the public really hit it that hard tonight?

Boston is having their way with miami up 20.
                              NY is getting blown out, as expected (but why do I sense they have a chance to come back).
                              Lebronless Cavs +3.5 are losing by 15.

I guess they made enough money off the Texas Pan American cover earlier tonight to make up the difference.

or could it be that.... miami and new york cover second halves to take it all back?
                              39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
                              Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
                              Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Comment

Working...
                              X