Mavericks-3-107

3 units each

Bobcats+1.5 1stq

Jazz-3 1stq

2 units each

Hawks+140

Bobcats+163

1 unit each
    Last edited by Underdog88; 12-03-2007, 05:15 PM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Monday

Donno bout GS tomorrow Orlando did good tonight who knows there Magic.... anyways i like dallas (-3)

Comment

GL udog - see you and Q on the same play.. just might entice me to do the same. BoL tonight!
      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
      Updated on 01/13/18
      ---
      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Originally posted by x3ricx View Post
        Donno bout GS tomorrow Orlando did good tonight who knows there Magic.... anyways i like dallas (-3)

Also gonna add -4.5 for Toronto Raptors... cmon there at home GO TORONTO!

Also Raptors -1.5 FQ lets see what they can do

2 Units
        -1.5 FQ
        -4.5 Raptors
        Last edited by x3ricx; 12-03-2007, 01:33 PM.

Comment

x3ricx,

1. why are you posting your plays in UD's thread?
          2. Take a second to read the rules.....
          3. What awesome book do you have with no juice?
          4. good luck.

sham........

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Because hes my friend and i can? just letting him know thats all... why not :S:laughing: :beerbang:

Comment

Warriors- not the easiest play in the world, especially considering they're up against the best road team in the NBA. Golden State has recorded 3 straight home wins, & has won 8 of their last 9. Both teams are on a b2b, but it's Orlando's 5th game of the West coast roadie. They came out on top vs. the Lakers last night, but gave up a lead & allowed LAL to go on a 18-5 run. The Warriors are a team that thrives off of runs like that. Matchup wise there are a couple things that stick out to me. I think the Warriors have a huge advantage when it comes to guard play. Baron Davis/Monta Ellis will cause problems for Jameer Nelson. With Arroyo missing the final game of this roadtrip, there will be added pressure on Jameer. The Magic without a doubt have the advantage inthe paint, as Howard will be able to handle anyone the Warriors throw at him. So how do the warriors stop him? I think they'll be dropping doubles on him every time he touches the ball. I think GS will be able to force turnovers/quick shots by pressuring him. He'll get his points no doubt, but GS has to be able to put pressure on everyone else. Jackson will be all over Rashard. Howard is athletic enough to where he can run up & down the court, but ultimately I think the Warriors guards will be able to outshoot the Magic. I have a little concern about Pietrus, as he took an elbow to the face last night & is listed as questionable. If both of these teams weren't on a b2b, I would be on the over, but not in this situation.

Dallas- trap? No such thing. Then why is this line low? Well, for starters the Mavs haven't covered a spread in 8 games I believe. They are 3-5 su on the road, including 3 straight road losses. On the other side we have the Bulls, who have been hot since coming off the dreaded circus road trip, & have won by 12+ in both games. Problem is those two teams were the Hawks & Bobcats. I think this is a game Dallas really needs, they sure don't want to go into SA dropping 2 straight road games. There will be no look-ahead, Avery will make sure of it. A couple edges for the Mavs- The Bulls have no inside presence, I fully expect the Mavs to win the rebounding battle. Secondly, they are very good at defending the perimeter & defending jumpshooting teams in general. I think this will be a closely fought game, but I'll take the better team to come out on top... if everything goes as planned, I'll be looking at a big play on the Spurs Wednesday.

Other thoughts.....

Memphis/Blazers- The revenge angle favors memphis here, as they lost 110-98 in their last meeting. Portland is on a b2b, & is playing their 3rd straight road road game. Normally I would be looking to play the revenge angle, but with Memphis off a blowout win paired with the Blazers off a 21 pt loss, I think the line is definitely inflated. From everything I've read, the Blazers were extremely disappointed with how they performed last night, Roy especially. Small lean to the Grizz 1stq, but I would like 2 & I won't get it.... IMO a Memphis win/ no cover. Looking a little more into the total.

Miami/Utah- Utah deserves to huge faves here. They are rested & at home, off a blowout win despite playing without Boozer & Okur. IMO this team is top 3 in the league. Call me crazy, but I think the Spurs are the only team that is definitely better than them. Deron Williams is top 3, & they are getting great play from AK47 once again. Add Millsap, Harpring & Girecek off the bench & you have one bad-ass team. Miami is flat out terrible right now.... I think it's obvious Wade was brought back too early & is definitely not playing over 60%. The rest of the team is crap, & I'm kicking myself for not only playing them yesterday, but jumping on them 2ndh- they flat out gave up. I'm not sure they even have enough pride left to keep this one close, but at the same time I don't like the idea of playing that much chalk. May play this one in quarters...

Comment

F your right there gonna cover there best Point scorers tonight i can feel it UD... i think i might take GS aswell, but the lines -2.5 no?? i always take magic... but i understand that point, what did you take to get the -1 ?:bang:

Comment

Because hes my friend and i can? just letting him know thats all... why not :S:laughing: :beerbang:
                  I don't mind you telling me what you played, but you don't have to post every play in my thread. Also you need to keep an honest record bro. I see you have your record as 1-0 NBA, when you went 0-4 yesterday, no? Regarding Toronto, I don't know what to think as Bosh/Bargnani will both be out. I couldn't lay chalk with them.... GL with all your plays :thumbs:

Comment

i think i might take GS aswell, but the lines -2.5 no?? i always take magic... but i understand that point, what did you take to get the -1 ?:bang:
                    I played it last night when it opened at -1. I always try to play the line at the best possible time, as these moves can get you. Especially in games where it could come down to a couple pts.

Comment

Yea just started, so its loooking bad,, cleve messed up SD went under.. Phily ugh...and SF
                      but im with you on that -1 with GS. sry for posting my bets.:beerbang:

Comment

will see maybe 0.5 in FQ

Comment

my thread is a debacle LoL

Hawks- If there is a game the Hawks can win on the road, it's vs. the 76ers. Front end of a b2b for Atlanta, as they go back home to face the Pistons. The 76ers are off a 1 pt road loss to the Nets, where they lead the whole game but pissed it away. The Hawks are off a game where they lead vs. the Hornets but lost, mostly due to turnovers... I expect a sloppy game with plenty of scoring droughts, but in the end I have to play +140 with Atlanta. Philly is 2-5 @ home, the Hawks are 2-5 on the road. It's Marvin Williams 2nd game back for the Hawks, & I expect much less turnovers today for them...

Bobcats- Look out, I'm playing the Bobcats to win on the road! Yes, they have lost 5 straught games, but look a little deeper. They took the Wiz into ot, lost @ Orlando (no ****), lost by 1 @ home to Boston, lost to the Heat (revenge game), then lost to the Bulls. Pretty tough spots in all opf those games, but what about the raptors? The injury bug has hit in Toronto. Looks as if Bosh & Bargnani are definitely out. This will force the Raptors to go small, but Ford is a big question mark with a bum thumb as well. He's been playing off the bench, but hasn't been very productive. I normally don't like to make plays because of injuries that I normally wouldn't make, but that's the Raptors top 3 scorers! That leaves a likely starting lineup of Calderon, Parker, Moon, & I guess Humphries & Nesterovic at pf/c, leaving Delfino & Kapono to come off the bench. Tell me who in the hell will stop Okafor? Wallace should have a big game as well, but I really can't see Toronto establishing any type of game in the paint, & I see them resorting to jumpers. Felton/JRich should be able to handle Calderon/Parker. Basically I think the Bobcats control the paint, win the rebound battle & win. If Bosh/Bargnani were healthy, I wouldn't play this....

Jazz- Already posted my thoughts about this joke of a Heat team, but I don't feel comfortable laying the chalk (although it's deserved). I'll take the rested Jazz @ home to lead by more than 3 at the end of the quarter though. I can't get a definite on Jason Williams, but he left the game yesterday with a sprained foot....

Comment

I haven't seen anything from Dallas this year to even indicate to me that they're really that good.

GL with them, but I've gotta back the Bulls.

Will be with ya on Golden Shower though and probably Charlotte as well :thumbs:

Comment

Koofter is that you?
                              UD sure knows how to draw the man-crushes! lol

x3ricx....post you're own threads, man! :bang:

GL, UD :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X