X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gameaholic
    started a topic What I think about the SIXERS

What I think about the SIXERS

Whether they win or not, I just wanna say how "highschool" this team is. I never seen such terrible D besides the NYK against the CELTS. Gosh they are horrible. Atlantas got the sixers in circles litteraly with all the passing going on. I see guys really spinning around...lol. I did place a wger on the Sixers but this is to funny. go Dixers

• Shamrock
    replied
    Originally posted by COACH DITKA View Post
    :nuts:
    :laughing:

Leave a comment:

• COACH DITKA
    replied
    Originally posted by x3ricx View Post
    WOW awesome sham.. gonna be asking you about 76er games from now on LOL! :thumbs:

:nuts:

Leave a comment:

• gameaholic
    replied
    I live in Philly. I use to work at the at a hotel/Condo where Snyder and Katz have a place. Gee I wonder why the Nets GM went to Philly..lol, like I said, Snyder and Katz are verry good friends. I wonder if that has anything to do with it, I'm sure a litle. Katz and Snyder are verry cool people, Katz u could talk BB all day with and did'nt mind. I miss that place but not my bosses..lol

Leave a comment:

• Shamrock
    replied
    i now live in Devon, went to SJU, lived on City Line, Manayunk, and Ardmore for the past 7 years.

Leave a comment:

• x3ricx
    replied
    WOW awesome sham.. gonna be asking you about 76er games from now on LOL! :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• gameaholic
    replied
    thats fregin awesome. u know ed snyder and katz(owner of the nets) are great friends and also Katz has a verry nice condo in philly? Where u from Shamrock?

Leave a comment:

• Shamrock
    replied
    Mr. Stefanski is Pres/GM as of today.........

ESPN - Stefanski replaces King as 76ers' general manager - NBA

:thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• gameaholic
    replied
    Billy king is the GM rite? I know ur making that up

Leave a comment:

• Shamrock
    replied
    Today, a friend of my family was hired as the Pres/GM for the Sixers, I;m psyched, he is going to make some moves.........

They'll be competitive again in two/three seasons.........

Leave a comment:

Working...
X