X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underdog88
    replied
    Originally posted by gsad View Post
    why do you like the Spurs without Duncan? and why would Chandler miss the game?
    He played last game, but is still listed as day to day. i'll have more on the Spurs game, but they definitely can win without Duncan, they're rested at home with revenge. Good spot IMO :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• gsad
    replied
    why do you like the Spurs without Duncan? and why would Chandler miss the game?
    Last edited by gsad; 12-05-2007, 01:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• wsox08
    replied
    good day, U DOG and good call on the Bucks, BRAP BRAP :laughing:

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    11-3-1 +15.81 Brap Brap:fire:

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    Udog- how did the bucks play an entire half with only 3 whistles on them...that is about impossible......
    I don't believe I've ever seen that. I'm pretty surprised the Bucks are trailing by 13 when they are leading in rebs 23-15. Not doing anything 2ndh, but I sure am glad I bough some off the Jazz over.... they slowed things down bigtime 3rdq. Go kings

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    Udog- how did the bucks play an entire half with only 3 whistles on them...that is about impossible......

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Quick question, does anyone look at the NBA props? I'm thinking about fading the "obvious" choice on those & keeping a record of it for ****s & giggles. The one that caught my eye today was....

Bogut pts & rebs +9.5+120
    Kaman pts& rebs -9.5 -150

To me the obvious choice would have been Kaman, as the Clips really have no other option in the paint right now, & when you combine their averages, he would be a +12.5. Still early, but they are about even. I just think that these prop bets are fueled mostly by perception, perhaps even moreso than regular wagers. I could be dead wrong, but I think I'll track it.

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    for tomorrow....

hornets+1

3 units

Chandler had better play. Taking a bit of a risk there, but I want the +1.....

I'll also be on the Duncan-less Spurs, whatever the line is :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    looking like the Clips were the play, at least 1stq... Bucks are shooting like garbage, & LAC is @ 50%. The only thing keeping the Bucks in this one is they are outrebounding LAC. We'll see what happens. Hedging off of the over with a middle attempt in Sacramento. Jazz are shooting over 50%, but the pace of game favors the under. I think if this stays close there will be a slow down...

Jazz/Kings u106.5 2ndh

2 units
    Last edited by Underdog88; 12-04-2007, 11:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    looks like the Clips game is going to be a competitive one...both teams over 50+ percent 1/2 way through the first....

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
    any interest in the orange bowl udoggie? me's got tix im trying to dump.
    Thanks, but I methinks I'll be too busy around then to take the trip...

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
    That's fine, it was a tester anyway.
    LMAO! I have to say, it's the first time I've heard that one...

Leave a comment:

• NittanyLions94
    replied
    Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
    No way....:bang:

Looking like the Lakers shooting off the charts will give me my first loss of the day :bitching:
    That's fine, it was a tester anyway.

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post

Clips have gone over this total at home 3 times, to the Warriors, Nuggets & Sonics. IMO this is an under game, with the winner being lucky to crack 90.
    Lawlor's Law....first team to a 100 wins.....

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    any interest in the orange bowl udoggie? me's got tix im trying to dump.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X