X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for tomorrow....

hornets+1

3 units

Chandler had better play. Taking a bit of a risk there, but I want the +1.....

I'll also be on the Duncan-less Spurs, whatever the line is :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Quick question, does anyone look at the NBA props? I'm thinking about fading the "obvious" choice on those & keeping a record of it for ****s & giggles. The one that caught my eye today was....

Bogut pts & rebs +9.5+120
      Kaman pts& rebs -9.5 -150

To me the obvious choice would have been Kaman, as the Clips really have no other option in the paint right now, & when you combine their averages, he would be a +12.5. Still early, but they are about even. I just think that these prop bets are fueled mostly by perception, perhaps even moreso than regular wagers. I could be dead wrong, but I think I'll track it.

Comment

Udog- how did the bucks play an entire half with only 3 whistles on them...that is about impossible......
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          Udog- how did the bucks play an entire half with only 3 whistles on them...that is about impossible......
          I don't believe I've ever seen that. I'm pretty surprised the Bucks are trailing by 13 when they are leading in rebs 23-15. Not doing anything 2ndh, but I sure am glad I bough some off the Jazz over.... they slowed things down bigtime 3rdq. Go kings

Comment

11-3-1 +15.81 Brap Brap:fire:

Comment

good day, U DOG and good call on the Bucks, BRAP BRAP :laughing:
              Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

why do you like the Spurs without Duncan? and why would Chandler miss the game?
                Last edited by gsad; 12-05-2007, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gsad View Post
                  why do you like the Spurs without Duncan? and why would Chandler miss the game?
                  He played last game, but is still listed as day to day. i'll have more on the Spurs game, but they definitely can win without Duncan, they're rested at home with revenge. Good spot IMO :thumbs:

Comment

Hey Udog, was just wondering if 5dimes is down for you? Thanks.
                    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

I think I am really liking the Bobcats for tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
                        Hey Udog, was just wondering if 5dimes is down for you? Thanks.
                        Yeah. I was set to grab the Bulls at +2, but it's down now...

Comment

Richardson and Wallace won't go 7-30 like they did last game. I think I will be on opposite sides on that game. There last home game they actually should have beat Boston but Allen made that 3 somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
                            I think I am really liking the Bobcats for tomorrow.

Why? I really don't think I could put anything on them for a while... they couldn't beat the Raptors with their top 3 players out of the game Monday. The only thing they have going for them tomorrow is the revenge angle, but for now they (along with the Clippers & knicks) are on the fade or no play list.

Comment

What about being at home? The Raptors have been playing good basketball all year even without their best players.
                              184 its almost begging me to take the over.

Comment

wow...how's that for a miserable 2H by the clips....29 points........game of 2 halves.....
                                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                                X