T-pups/Hawks o183
    Mavs-4
    Nuggs/Mavs u219
    Heat+2
    Heat/Blazers u190.5

1 to win 4.65 units

T-Puppies+10-102/+435

half unit each

No real writeups for today, basically the Heat have owned the Blazers, but I like the under more. Den/Dallas on b2b & both off tough losses, but I'll grab the team that's only lost 1x at home. Denver hasn't been shooting well (except AI LoL), Kleiza is bothered by his injury, & I suspect the Mavs lock down defensively tonight. I have to take a shot with the Wolves today, simply because they have revenge here. Minny is 1-6 on the road, but have only had 2 DD losses. Of the Hawks 7 wins, only 1 has been by DD. Already have most of tomorrow's games capped, now I just have to hope I get the lines I want.... GLTA

• manmythlegend
    replied
    Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
    No worries about a little setback UD.

And this guy was funny for awhile, but I've changed my mind after this thread, he's not quite as funny as I had thought.
    my thoughts exactly :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• GKL68
    replied
    Last time I checked he was talking like you were his idol.. What happened? :laughing:

Leave a comment:

• homedawg
    replied
    Originally posted by x3ricx View Post
    I've been laid more times than you have hair on your head... I wrote this in pink because I'm a FAGGIT!!

Koofter is that you...... :beer2:

Leave a comment:

• NittanyLions94
    replied
    No worries about a little setback UD.

And this guy was funny for awhile, but I've changed my mind after this thread, he's not quite as funny as I had thought.

Leave a comment:

• wsox08
    replied
    x3ricx :laughing:

Leave a comment:

• TheGoods420
    replied
    Leaning to the Bucks even though the public sees it differently.

Leave a comment:

• TheGoods420
    replied
    LeBron not sitting because of his finger? - Topic Powered by eve community

I don't think its nothing serious but you could be right. I thought he would have already been back by the Washington game. We need to get Andy and Lebron back on the floor.

Hey, what do you think of the over on the Golden State game tomorrow? I noticed Miami did the small lineup tonight, and if they used that same lineup you would think it would surely be over. Only thing that worries me in this Golden state game against a somewhat similar team that was also off a back to back in Golden State was that they only posted 207 Houston Rockets News, Scores, Schedule, Stats - Yahoo! Sports
    Hasn't been a good week in the league for me.
    I have these plays Suns -6.5 Hornets -6.5 Kings -5 and over 211.5 on the Pacers leaning on that Gs over any opinions on tomorrow?

Leave a comment:

• x3ricx
    replied
    why dont you go hang yourselfs

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
    Why doesn't someone ban this piece of ****?
    Tic Toc.....

Hey Goods, you a bit worried about LeBron? I think the Cavs are trying to hide how serious his injury is...

Leave a comment:

• TheGoods420
    replied
    Why doesn't someone ban this piece of ****?

Leave a comment:

• x3ricx
    replied
    no acctually thats your mom
    :thumbs:

L

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Originally posted by x3ricx View Post
    I've been laid more times than you have hair on your head... I wrote this in pink because your a FAGGIT!!
    By who, that fugly bitch on your myspace friends list?

YUP

:party:

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    3-8 -4.97 units today

drops me to a bit over 17 units in NBA, & in all sports combined well over 100 units posted.... YUP

Leave a comment:

• x3ricx
    replied
    I've been laid more times than you have hair on your head... I wrote this in pink because your a FAGGIT!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X