Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Friday Spider Tatts***

NBA 165-152-2 +17.84 units

This time last year I was up 40 units, no worries but damn I would like a positive night!

4.5 pt. teaser

Pistons-4
    Warriors-4.5

3 to win 3 units

Bucks pk-105

Warriors-9

Suns/Wizards o224

Grizzlies+6.5

3 units each

Warriors- fade of the Heat. They couldn't beat the Blazers, how in the world are they going to run with GS? They can't defend, & the warriors will likely run them off the court 2ndh. Big number, but definitely justified.... every Warriors home win has been by DD.

Wiz/Suns over- Suns have been scoring a ton, & the Wiz vs. runnning teams have resulted in overs all season. Another high number, but vegas doesn't give away these totals for free. Wiz vs. GS at home totaled 238, Wiz @ Memphis totaled 242. I see a game similar to that today...

Grizzlies- Playing the revenge angle here. The Hornets won by 2 pts in ot @ Memphis, now the Grizzlies get a chance to return the favor. Lean to the over, as 5 of the last 6 meetings between these 2 have gone over 200. However, I like the side more...

Bucks- asking the Sonics to win 3 of last 4 home games is a bit much. Bucks have the advantage in the paint by a ton with bogut/Jianlan. Redd should have his way with the lax Sonics D.....

Detroit- first game back from a roadtrip, situationally not the best spot which is why I'm only playing them in the teaser. Gowever, they are playing great ball & also playing with revenge, & IMO they win by 8-12....

Have to work & the other lines aren't out yet. Lean to the Knicks to win, & Toronto with the pts if it's 10+. They'll be playing with revenge of an ot loss to the C's. Also like the Bulls to beat the Celtics Saturday. Yeah, I said it. GLTA
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

GL today UDog... have a good weekend :thumbs:
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Looks like Bosh/Barngani still out tonight...although they are a deep team...

GL tonight :beerbang:

Comment

Yah last yr was great, you had smaller plays too I believe. You'll have a fine season. :cheers:

With you on the teaser, GS -4.5 is SOLID here... hope Detroit comes through. Also taking Bucks tonight as well.

Comment

Warrior line dropped to -8, what's the deal?

Comment

I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

gl Udoggy, lookin into playin the bucks tonight as well :thumbs:
              **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                You waiting for x3ricx's appearance??

- Me too....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  You waiting for x3ricx's appearance??

- Me too....lol.

He obviously hasn't been around for 48 hours or so as he has been awfully busy coming up w/a big tester card for tonight. :laughing:
                  Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Maybe he's on suspension :beer2:

Originally posted by COACH DITKA View Post
                    He obviously hasn't been around for 48 hours or so as he has been awfully busy coming up w/a big tester card for tonight. :laughing:

Comment

GL homey!
                      :beer2:
                      ...toke on...

Comment

Looking at a majority of these Celtic games and the defense they play keeping the opponent well under their average PPG....wonder if it's profitable to start looking at playing TT unders for Celtic opponents:dunno:

just a thought....what you think?
                        "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

LOL JML.... nice bets Udoof:laughing:

Comment

You're not cutting it here x3ricx. You're just not what this forum was built on or what we're looking for.

Go post your testicles or testers or whatever they are at some other forum :boog:

:out:

:banned:

Comment

finally....

Comment

Working...
                              X