My largest wager to date Bulls/Celtics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My largest wager to date Bulls/Celtics

I laid 200 on the Celtics tonight, I just hope they can keep this winning streak going!!

BOSTON -6
    Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
    Taking a sabbatical from wagering

any particular reason?

Comment

Not really, Id say its an even splot on my wagers whether I actually look a them and analyze them before making the bet, and then the other half I just do alot of research on what everyone else likes, and then there are sometimes where I will just because, and this is one of them, its a relatively low spread for boston to have to cover, and the bulls have burned me each time I have bet them, so I dont have a particular reason no.

Oddly enough I win more gutshot ones then I do analysis bets, so far I have been pretty lucky.
      Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
      Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

Originally posted by USFMD82 View Post
        Not really, Id say its an even splot on my wagers whether I actually look a them and analyze them before making the bet, and then the other half I just do alot of research on what everyone else likes, and then there are sometimes where I will just because, and this is one of them, its a relatively low spread for boston to have to cover, and the bulls have burned me each time I have bet them, so I dont have a particular reason no.

Oddly enough I win more gutshot ones then I do analysis bets, so far I have been pretty lucky.
        have you been drinkin' ???????:beerbang: GL USMC :drunk:

Comment

:thumbs:

Comment

Cashed in with them as well. Good for us! Be sure and have a winners brew. :beerbang:
            "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Nice gutshot win :celebrate:

Comment

Working...
              X