Cavorca NBA Monday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavorca NBA Monday

Got this yesterday evening instead of forcing it on GS/LAL since NFL put me in a horrible mood..

Phoenix -11 ..... 0.5 Unit

Heat aren't bad ATS overall and away despite their poor SU records. Tonight, isn't a good situation IMO though. Udogg has a good analysis on Pho & the game. Another reason I like them tonight is that Shaq logged over 30 minutes Sun at LAC. Shaq's minutes/game have been down so far, but not huge shocker early in the season at that age with his prev health issues. But...Mia hasn't played well following games that Shaq plays over 30 minutes, with SU losses of -15 at Char, -21 at Orl, and -26 at Den the L3. Liked the Orl & Den wins, both quality teams & IMO relatively similar to Pho. Other stuff, Mia playing on 0 rest and 6th in 9 days to finish road trip. 1-4 SU & 3-2 ATS so far. 2 ATS W's were on 0 rest, but IMO hard to see a 3rd 0 rest cover as Mia has been poor in finales of long 5 & 6 game road trips since start of '05 season. Pho playing well to start the season. 1st game back home after SU loss at Minn to finish road trip. Not great ATS as home fav over -10 in general but are 4-2 at home following SU loss and covered the L2 recently. Whew, well that's enough rambling for a small base unit NBA play...especially with how cold I'm going right now.

GL to everyone tonight :thumbs:
    NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
    NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)
Working...
X