Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's K.I.R. Tuesday***

NBA 174-169-2 +4.44 units

Finally a positive day, although I should have left it at 2 plays...

Spurs-3

T-Puppies+9

Stones/Grizzlies o203.5

Grizzlies+5.5

Pacers team o97

3 units each

Still looking into a couple plays.... leans to the Bulls, Jazz, Grizzlies.... Memphis will almost definitely be a play. I'm hoping King James plays, because the line will be stupid large & the Pacers have revenge. Going to look further into some team totals. Writeups in the morning :thumbs:
    Last edited by Underdog88; 12-11-2007, 10:49 AM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

That over is a nice bet I have to tail you on that.

Comment

GL today Udog!

I'm gonna go at it again today.....lets cash big:thumbs:
      "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Thanks Goods, SRN :thumbs:

Spurs- I figured it would be 3-4, so I'm ok with the number. Anyone who checks this thread out knows that I usually am on the Warriors, but this is one exception. The Warriors are a great team & tough to beat at home, but they will struggle against top tier teams with dominant bigs (like Utah, orlando, SA). They are off a loss @ LA. The Spurs are off a come from behind win vs Utah & have 3 days rest. I think the rest was key as they had 2 very emotional games vs. Utah & Dallas. The Utah game was very impressive, as the Spurs were without Duncan, were outrebounded, Utah shot 54% from the field, & the Spurs still won. Honestly this is the best team I have ever watched, every player is capable of stepping it up with a big game at any time, & they are very opportunistic. It's as if they're never out of a game- if the Warriors are hot & go on a big run, you can be sure the Spurs won't die. I'm sure the pace will be fast (as it was vs. Utah), but the Spurs can run. The Spurs will win the rebound battle (they have in the last 5 meetings) with or without Duncan. Last season the Spurs were 3-1 vs. GS, with the one loss coming in the absence of Ginobli. The other 3 games weren't even close, all DD wins. I'm hoping the Spurs blow them out, & the Warriors get a semi-short number vs. the Blazers tomorrow. Like under 10 lol. Lean to the over, but I'm sticking to the side alone.

T-wolves- The Wolves are off a win vs. the Suns & had 2 days rest. The Wizards are off a DD win @ home vs. NJ. Washington is playing good ball, even without Arenas (daniels has filled in quite nicely), & usually win by DD at home Sunday. The T-wolves are just 1-7 on the road. I guess if you just look at that, this number is justified. However, one of my favorite angles is at work here. Revenge. The Wizards were down by 3 going into the 4th @ Minny, & they outscored the Wolves by 19 in the 4th to win by 16 pts. Washington shot 52% in that one. I think the Wolves will keep it close here...

Comment

memphis/ over- Memphis is rested & at home after a 3 game roadie. The Grizz have been very unlucky, & unable to close out games. They have played good teams pretty tough this season (3 pt home loss to SA, 3 pt loss @ Dallas, 2 2 pts losses to NO in ot). They are off a season low 78 pts scored in Atlanta off of 41% shooting & 1-15 from 3 pt land. Atrocious. The Pistons have been rolling, going 8-2 last 10. They are on the front end of a b2b as they go to Houston wednesday. 6 of the Grizzlies 14 losses have been by less than 6 pts. I think the books expect a close game/possible Grizz win, & with the line now sitting at 5, Detroit will get plenty of action. As for the total, the Pistons are a solid over team when on the road (8-3 o/u on the road), & often rely on quick transition for pts. They are averaging 101 ppg on the road, & the Grizz are averaging 109 ppg at home. Memphis overs are 7-2 at home. Based on the numbers & because I see a close game, I have to roll with the over here & hope both get over the century mark. I'll throw a prediction out there & say 106-103 Grizzlies.

Pacers team o97- in 10 of their last 12 games played, the Pacers have totaled over 100 pts. The Pacers are also playing with revenge, having lost the last meeting at home 111-106 to the Cavs. the Cavs have surrendered 100 or more pts in 6 of their last 8 home games. Line is at 4.5, & will be a very emotional game for the Cavs with LeBron's return, so I'm passing on the side, but I think the Pacers can get to 100....

Comment

4.5 pt teaser

Jazz-9
            Bulls-3.5

2 to win 2 units

GLTA today

Comment

GL today Udog & thx for the winner last night on phx 1st half over:thumbs:

Comment

UD, any thoughts on the Spurs/Warriors Un. 213?

Comment

GL with your testes
                  :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                  -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                    4.5 pt teaser

Jazz-9
                    Bulls-3.5

2 to win 2 units

GLTA today
                    I think I might make that my teaser of the day as well. Gone 0-2 so far... I'm on both teams full spread and they are my two favorite plays. Makes sense. GL!
                    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

This seems to be the NBA thread...lol....

Just wondering...has the Raptors rookie Jamario Moon got any play outside of Toronto? Great story...smalltown Alabama highschool....Community College...undrafted.....bounced around development leagues....the Raptors picked him up, but he was not expected to make the team....he did, now he is playing unreal, and actually starting on a pretty deep team! The guy seems like a great kid, plays hard, and has some serious hops. In this world of Michael Vicks and Jamaal Tinsleys, it's a great smalltown, underdog rags to riches story....

:thumbs:
                      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 12-11-2007, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                        This seems to be the NBA thread...lol....

Just wondering...has the Raptors rookie Jamario Moon got any play outside of Toronto?

Moon is playing great ball, averaging just .6 less rebounds than Bosh (in addition to more blocks & less turnovers). Definitely caught my eye in the games he's played in. I'm actually looking to get tickets to a Rapts game in the near future....:thumbs:

Comment

Memphis cutting it close, jeez.

Jazz-11.5 2ndh

3 units

Jazz/Blazers o106 2ndh

1 unit

Portland shot lights out 1sth, Jazz take over 2ndh....

Comment

Jazz also leading rebound battle, so when Port goes cold, they will get those boards. Thinking they shoot much better than 40% 1sth...

Jazz/Blazers o52.5 4th q
                            Spurs/Warriors o110.5 1sth

1 to win 2.6 units

& yes I still like the Spus, just wish i had em ml :bang:

Comment

damn, looks like portland continues the hot shooting.

Comment

Working...
                              X