Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CashMoney's Tuesday Night Picks looking for a little advice.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CashMoney's Tuesday Night Picks looking for a little advice.

Was checking the book today and noticed Portland listed at +13.5 -105 on pinnacle. I know Portland is still very young and in the development stages as a franchise but they are coming off 3 straight wins all over 100 points. They are proving that they can manage to stay in high scoring games. Roy is really starting to shine, not to mention that Utah has been struggling at the defensive end. Does Portland +13.5 not look appealing to anyone else? I'm eager to hear opinions about what everyone has to say.

Thanks
    Cashmoney
    NBA YTD 3-2 (+1 units)

I usually like taking those kind of points but Utah will definitely come out ready to play and I don't respect Portland enough to stay competitive on the road even though they are on a 3 game winning streak. I can't bet either side but good luck to you whatever way you go. Also I remember this bet I had on Portland on December 16th @ 76ers I had them +3 and I thought I was going to win the whole time until Portland completely melted down and got outscored 36-15 in the 4th quarter. They ended up losing by 4... :laughing: Prior to that game they were also playing good ball at home winning 4 out of their last 5 games coming into that 76ers game.

Comment

i'd have to wonder who portland would use to stop boozer?

Comment

I guess their best chance would be to put Joel Przybilla on him and have Aldridge stay with Okur on the outside.

Comment

cashmoney,

where exactly did you post those two winners for the nba? to my knowledge you have 2 posts which both occurred today so when did you post those winners? Better read the rules before the wolves get to ya.

Comment

Aldridge out, utah back home after 3L road trip... utah hot @ home, vs port weak on the road... this could get ugly early... :beer2:

Comment

Hi Daws,

Sorry for any mix ups. I made my account last night before the games I bet on started. I tried to post my picks which were:
              Philly +6
              Suns Over 216
              But according to what I read when I signed up was that I had to wait for my account to be approved by a moderator to gain posting privileges. So I was not able to post my picks. I apologize if this causes any problems for others. Didn't mean to disobey the rules.

Cashmoney686
              NBA YTD 3-2 (+1 units)

Comment

haha you got caught :laughing:
                2009 NCAA Football
                Record: 41-38-1
                +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
                Record: 11-14-0
                +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
                Record: 15-15-2
                +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

First Pick coming in right now
                  Raptors/Hawks Over 185 -110
                  1 unit
                  NBA YTD 3-2 (+1 units)

Comment

Raptors/Hawks Over 185 -110
                    Just wanted to know why you like the over here? I usually don't play totals but the under here really stuck out to me.
                    2009 NCAA Football
                    Record: 41-38-1
                    +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
                    Record: 11-14-0
                    +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
                    Record: 15-15-2
                    +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

Working...
                    X