Blazers/Jazz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blazers/Jazz

Taking the Blazers +13.5 on this one. Sure LaMarcus Aldridge is out, but we've won 3 in a row and the Jazz have lost 3 in a row. Public is all over Utah and I really think we give them a scare tonight. I know there are some numbers that go against me on this one as well, but we also were 3-1 against Utah ATS last season. This is our first meeting against the Jazz this season.
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

2ndHalf Play going to go Over no line up so far though for me
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

2ndHalf Over 106

Comment

Refs really trying to give Utah this win.

Unbelievable one sided b.s. calls that you'd never see called in crunch time of a game. Moving picks, charges, the whole nine yards.

I dont think that even the refs can save the Jazz tonight though!

Comment

Jazz suck

Utah Jazz suck horse ass. Screw them :puke:

Comment

Originally posted by joeey81 View Post
            Great first post...........

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

lol....!

Sham is the new Cuse!

I love it... :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerAndy View Post
                Taking the Blazers +13.5 on this one. Sure LaMarcus Aldridge is out, but we've won 3 in a row and the Jazz have lost 3 in a row. Public is all over Utah and I really think we give them a scare tonight. I know there are some numbers that go against me on this one as well, but we also were 3-1 against Utah ATS last season. This is our first meeting against the Jazz this season.
                Good call Blazer, how do you think they perform tonight vs GS?
                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

I dont think they miss Aldridge as much as people think.

Well, not vs. Utah or G.S. at least.

This is run and gun ball and despite him being a good r unning big man, this is a game for forwards and guards to get up and down the floor.

You gotta take a team getting 5 points at home thats won four in a row.

Brandon Roy is on fire right now and stepping up to be a team leader. Travis Outlaw is fulfilling his potential and Martell Webster is hitting it too.

Great value with +5

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post

This is run and gun ball and despite him being a good r unning big man, this is a game for forwards and guards to get up and down the floor.

Brandon Roy is on fire right now and stepping up to be a team leader. Travis Outlaw is fulfilling his potential and Martell Webster is hitting it too.

Great value with +5

Couldn't agree more...Outlaw is really showing confidence in his game and you can tell.

Portland ML for me tonite:cheers:
                    "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post

Great value with +5
                      What about biedrins? he's soooooo fast for a big man...i doubt anywhere near a DD victory for golden state here tho but i already took the +5 b/c the warriors just played their hearts out last night to get the spurs' number and now they travel to portland and sometimes our guys dont get up well on the road...i agree take the blazers but dont count out our big guys like harrington and biedrins at all

Comment

thanx

Originally posted by Shamrock View Post
                        Great first post...........

Thank you Stranger

Comment

Originally posted by joeey81 View Post
                          3 way with an animal :thumbs:
                          a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
                          Sides: +17.4 units