• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Know What I'm Doing NBA Wednesday

ytd:2-2 (-0.2) units

magicians/male deer over 201

1.05 to win 1 unit

GL Daws :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL Daws!

I don't know how anybody can cap NBA totals....so many variables....but I hope you win it!

:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        GL Daws!

I don't know how anybody can cap NBA totals....so many variables....but I hope you win it!

:thumbs:

They've been pretty profitable to me the past couple seasons. IMO the key is to try to anticipate what the pace of game will be, & hope like hell both teams have a decent shooting %. I always look at variables like pts allowed in road games, b2b situations, past matchups (though i don't look too far in the past).....
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

First Post on NBA Forum!!!!!

Anyways, i personallly like NBA totals as well because just like football...(almost) any team and not only win outright but have a blowout night against good teams...check my warriors last year in the playoffs! but i think the totals are easier you just have to look at who's playing who, theyre style of play..points scored at home vs the road etc etc...last night GS play san antonio and i for one will for the rest of my life take the under when those two teams play...and when duncan plays ill always take the spurs...dont get me wrong i LOVE the warriors but they control the pace of the game, slow our pace down,,,are too big for our guys and usually have a high percentage shot...but last night no duncan low shot % and a warriors home game = BIG WIN FOR WARRIORS..

To wrap it up its not that hard too me to do totals rather than spreads almost...hope my input cleared up any doubts on why we like totals :pud:

Comment

JML, capping totals are easy in the nba. you just pick over the total points or under the total points:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
              JML, capping totals are easy in the nba. you just pick over the total points or under the total points:thumbs:
              Summed me up in a setence...:laughing:

Comment

Working...
              X