X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Wednesday Roundball >>>

NBA YTD: 3-2, +2.08 Units

Mavericks -6 +105 vs Raptors
    Tough spot for the Raptors....flying in after a late game in Atlanta.....Dallas had yesterday off waiting in Toronto....Raps lose TJ Ford to injury last night, and this team is not the same without their awesome PG tandem of him and Calderon....Barngani is back, but looks slow, awkward and rusty.....Dallas also owns Toronto every year winning 8 straight, including a loss this year where Toronto blew a 24 point lead. I see a blowout tonight.

Bulls ML +114 vs Pacers
    Chicago starting to roll after that horrible start, should take care of the Pacers...

2 Units Each

GL :thumbs:

Damn JML fading the Rapts huh? I'm on Toronto, which probably means they get smoked, but they have revenge after losing a close one @ Dallas. I think Calderon can do it without Ford, & Dallas could have some trouble with Bosh/Moon in the paint. Dallas just isn't the same team they were last season, & I can't lay chalk with a 5-6 road team. played T-Dot +4.5 yesterday. I guess I should have waited. Oh well, GL today man :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
      Damn JML fading the Rapts huh? I'm on Toronto, which probably means they get smoked, but they have revenge after losing a close one @ Dallas. I think Calderon can do it without Ford, & Dallas could have some trouble with Bosh/Moon in the paint. Dallas just isn't the same team they were last season, & I can't lay chalk with a 5-6 road team. played T-Dot +4.5 yesterday. I guess I should have waited. Oh well, GL today man :thumbs:
      Yeah...just don't like the spot....playing a b2b after playing in the southern US last night, getting in late, going through customs, while Dallas was relaxing/practicing yesterday. It's almost like Toronto is the road team tonight, in this scheduling quirk. Add in the losses of Ford and Kapono, and I like Dallas. We'll see.

GL UD :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Good Luck
        a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
        Sides: +17.4 units
        Totals: +0 units
        In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
        Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Love the picks...on both:cheers:
          "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

GL JML :thumbs:

Comment

Took a little bit of that Bulls ML myself... +120 was just too good to pass up. Put the big money at +3.5 though.

GL with the Mavs... I seem to be the only one who wanted to pass on them tonight.
              "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Working...
              X