• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Wednesday with "The Goods"

Knicks -4.5

Magic over 201

Suns -5.5

Probably not adding anymore. Usually my original plays win more then lose and my added plays lose more then win. Gl tonight

Added play...

Dallas -5

Comment

"Probably not adding anymore. Usually my original plays win more then lose and my added plays lose more then win. Gl tonight"

Never fails.

Comment

Considered adding this play before but laid off because of the revenge angle for Denver.

Hornets +8

I think the Hornets matchup very well with the Nuggets. I need to get a unit back after that Dallas bull****. :puke:

Comment

GL on the Suns tonight. Memphis sure is frustrating... Wouldn't have made much sense not to, so I added the spread to my ML play right before I left for the game. Glad I didn't have time to post, lol. Still think they're going to be a good team to play on this year, and hopefully they'll gain some consistency and be a little easier to read as the season goes. Makes sense considering the new coach/system, several new players, and returning players who didn't even play a lot together due to injuries. Only time will tell though...
          NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
          NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

They are frustrating. I seem to be on the wrong side of that team a lot. Too bad they didn't play better in the 1st quarter, your moneyline bet would have probably been good. I think they are better then the public makes them out to be. Hopefully we can start backing them when they win. Good luck on your bets bro.

Comment

1-4 Suns win by 5 lol. Horrible day. Time to deposit...:bang: :bang: :puke: Wish I knew Tmac was playing I would have been on the Rockets. When Adelman said "He wasn't moving very well. We'll have to wait and see." It didn't sound like he would play.
              Last edited by TheGoods420; 12-13-2007, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X