• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRN1985
    started a topic **NBA Wednesday 12/11**

**NBA Wednesday 12/11**

NBA YTD: 36-35 (-14.9 Units)

Wow a positive finish yesterday:beer2:

Today is a big card, lots of teams on b2b's so we'll see what happens...

Knicks -5

Houston pk

Dal/Tor Under 197

Bulls +1.5

Portland +195

Mavs -5.5

Sixers Over 98 (tailing Udogg)

Each 2 Units

leaning hard on the Celtics under but got a funny feeling about that whole game in general...

Good Luck and Magic better step it up tonite:thumbs:
    Last edited by SRN1985; 12-12-2007, 01:13 PM.

• SRN1985
    replied
    Damn Sixers had to have a 19 point 4th Q......could of been worse.

3-3-1 +1.3 Units

NBA YTD: 39-38-1 (-13.6 Units)

baby steps:sm:

Leave a comment:

• Shamrock
    replied
    I'm horsehoe on bodog........

Like I said, good luck with whatever you do, i'm sure you'll do fine. :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• SRN1985
    replied
    I understand completely what your saying and have stated in past threads how I am trying to limit my plays to 2 or 3 max based on hitting percentages....for example yesterday I had 2 straight bets and a teaser and came out positive. It works out, however there are times when I believe on days with big cards I dont mind spreading it around because on these days I tend to not only play straight game wagers, but do halftime bets as well and yes like you said, lots of plays cancel each other out and I end up losing due to juice, but If I feel confident I can do 50%; I dont mind taking alot of action:thumbs:

P.S - do you play on bodog poker, saw a guy named shamrock with same avatar and was from piano:dunno:

Leave a comment:

• Shamrock
    replied
    Hey bud, been checking your threads in the NBA and see you have a bit of a knack for this league. I just want to throw this out there, and believe me this is meant to be positive. Looking at how you wager and on the types of wagers you play, i think you would really benefit by cutting the amount of plays you put in by half. Just tonight, you have 7 2 units wagers going out. The NBA is not the sport you want to spread units in. I suggest 2-3 plays max, and either flat-bet (HD!!) or one high, two low....

7-0 +14 units (Unlikely)
    6-1 +9.8 units
    5-2 +5.6 units
    4-3 +1.4 units
    0-7 -16.8 units (Unlikely)

As you can see, with that much action out there, you percentages would have to 71% or above to really make risking 16.8 units justified. Not saying that cant happen tonight, but 71% is near impossible on a consistent basis. Especially when you got 7 going in one night.

Do yourself a favor and take the next 10 NBA days and play 1-2-3 games and see where you are at by the end.

Again, I'm no wagering guru, I just noticed your style and that how I used to be. I now typically max out 2-3, sometimes 4 games if there is a huge card. If i ever have more than 4 its because I have been drinking and i shouldnt be betting anyway. The key advantage of lowering the amount of plays is that you weed out the bad ones that eat your profit.

Hope this helps, GL bro..:thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• SRN1985
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
    I wanted to take the Rockets too until I found out Tmac might not even play.
    Yea T-Mac and Alston are game-time decisions...but I think he at least suits up for a bit. Gonna wait it out and see what happens with the line...might hedge:sm:

Leave a comment:

• TheGoods420
    replied
    I wanted to take the Rockets too until I found out Tmac might not even play.

Leave a comment:

• SRN1985
    replied
    Wrong date in title....thats why I edited...also adding some info on bucks game if people are gonna be placing wagers on it...they struggled to get back home.

MILWAUKEE -- The decision by Milwaukee Bucks officials to delay their flight home from California because of a winter storm in the Midwest left them with more hassles on Tuesday.

After an eight-day, 1-4 road trip that included a 95-93 loss to Sacramento on Monday, the Bucks left California early Tuesday for the four-hour flight back to Wisconsin. They were diverted to Austin Straubel International Airport in Green Bay because of nearly 6 inches of snow and ice in the Milwaukee area.

The Bucks said they would take a bus to Milwaukee, which is normally a two-hour trip, but could take longer on the snowy and slick roads.

The Bucks play Southeast Division leader Orlando on Wednesday night in Milwaukee.

Go Magic

Leave a comment:

Working...
X