X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashing in On Cashmoney Wednesday!

Taking
    Dallas -5 -110 for 1 unit

Dallas will take this game by about 10-14 points. Lock it in. I might as well add this win to my stats before the game even starts. Expect to see the raptors come out slightly gased tonight. Kapono likely to play limited minutes tonight if he even plays at all. He was rushed to the locker room so he must have been feeling some pain. Bosh still not really playing his A game yet. Ford of course is out, not that big a deal though, Jose can run the point no problem. Finally, if Dirk starts to score early tonight and finds his shot, the game is over. Fairly solid pick here I think.
    NBA YTD 3-2 (+1 units)

Adding
    Chi-town Bulls ML +115
    NBA YTD 3-2 (+1 units)

Comment

Originally posted by cashmoney686 View Post
      Taking

Dallas will take this game by about 10-14 points. Lock it in. I might as well add this win to my stats before the game even starts. Expect to see the raptors come out slightly gased tonight. Kapono likely to play limited minutes tonight if he even plays at all. He was rushed to the locker room so he must have been feeling some pain. Bosh still not really playing his A game yet. Ford of course is out, not that big a deal though, Jose can run the point no problem. Finally, if Dirk starts to score early tonight and finds his shot, the game is over. Fairly solid pick here I think.
      Don't ever say a pick is a lock again when the team you pick gets blown out. Wish I never read this ****. Add this as a win to your stats before it starts? What the hell man. Reading your bs just cost me $600. Just post the plays and don't say they are a definite lock anymore thats ******* bull****.

Comment

Comment

Have you been sports betting for more than 2 days. I'm guessing from your post count that you have been. You should know that no bet in sports is EVER A LOCK. Mavs only have 65 points tonight as of right now. Wow unheard of. Dirk is dead cold and forcing up ugly shots. Kapono getting more playing time than expected and hitting shots. Ankle must not be a concern for Raptors training and medical crew. Raps coming of a back to back and don't seem to be showing fatigue. Bosh seems to be coming out of his so called slump. I'm still happy with my pick and would take it again if given another opportunity.
          NBA YTD 3-2 (+1 units)

Comment

Harris sick with stomach flu which was not known when I placed my bet. He is a huge part of the Mavs and adds greatly on the offensive and fast-break end. Dirk I sbeing an idiot out on the court tonight by the way.
            NBA YTD 3-2 (+1 units)

Comment

Oh, the weather outside is frightful,
              But the fire is so delightful,
              And since we've no place to go,
              Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

It doesn't show signs of stopping,
              And I brought some corn for popping;
              The lights are turned way down low,
              Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

When we finally say good night,
              How I'll hate going out in the storm;
              But if you really hold me tight,
              All the way home I'll be warm.

The fire is slowly dying,
              And, my dear, we're still good-bye-ing,
              But as long as you love me so.
              Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Comment

TOuching
                NBA YTD 3-2 (+1 units)

Comment

TOuching
                  would ya rather read the bull****, goods :cry: brought into your thread????
                  :beer2:

Comment

I appreciate humour haha.
                    NBA YTD 3-2 (+1 units)

Comment

Have you been sports betting for more than 2 days. I'm guessing from your post count that you have been. You should know that no bet in sports is EVER A LOCK. Mavs only have 65 points tonight as of right now. Wow unheard of. Dirk is dead cold and forcing up ugly shots. Kapono getting more playing time than expected and hitting shots. Ankle must not be a concern for Raptors training and medical crew. Raps coming of a back to back and don't seem to be showing fatigue. Bosh seems to be coming out of his so called slump. I'm still happy with my pick and would take it again if given another opportunity.
                      Peace man... I just wish you left out the quote "Dallas will take this game by about 10-14 points. Lock it in. I might as well add this win to my stats before the game even starts."
                      No hard feelings good luck man I was just upset. When you said you should add it as a win before it even starts you made it seem like they can't lose and it convinced me somehow.

I don't think Harris would have helped much. Bosh played great against Dallas in Dallas as well going 12-22 31 points 12 rebs. Good luck with your bets.

Peace

Comment

Goods you mean you actually believed him?:laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
                          Peace man... I just wish you left out the quote "Dallas will take this game by about 10-14 points. Lock it in. I might as well add this win to my stats before the game even starts."
                          No hard feelings good luck man I was just upset. When you said you should add it as a win before it even starts you made it seem like they can't lose and it convinced me somehow.

I don't think Harris would have helped much. Bosh played great against Dallas in Dallas as well going 12-22 31 points 12 rebs. Good luck with your bets.

Peace
                          What? Seriously....What?

Comment

In the new guy's defense, I dont think he explicitly said it was a lock. I believe he meant "lock it in" as in place the wager.

But yea, no locks here :nono:
                            "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Taking

I might as well add this win to my stats before the game even starts.

You didn't call it a lock, but damn, that statement is just asking for trouble...
                              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
                              X