• Tnt

Wizards/Heat o49.5-105 1stq

Lakers team o50 1sth

Lakers-5.5-105

Lakers-1.5 1stq

3 units each

Wizards+5.5-107 & +195

2 units/ 1 unit ml

Wizards- Looks like everyone is set to jump back on the Heat because they've won 2 in a row, beat the Suns & are back home. Wade looks like he's back, so they should win, right? Well don't add this win to your stats just yet! Although the Heat have had 2 days rest, this is still a bad spot schedule wise. Historically, teams on their first game back home from a long West coast trip tend to struggle. The Heat have had to run with Denver, Utah, Portland, GS, Phx.... you can bet the Wiz will be looking to run a bit themselves. I do have a bit of concern about the Wiz on the road, as they arer 1-4 in their last 4 road games, but they did go into Dallas & win. I really like Daniels, & think he has been much better than expected filling in for Arenas. If you ask me, he's a much truer pg than Gilbert.... averaging 10 less minutes per game, yet avg 5.1 assists (Arenas was averaging 5.9), & 1.6 turnovers per game (Arenas was avg 4.9). I think the Hr=eat m,ay jump ahead early, but I expect the Wiz to be in this game & possibly take the game su. Very little capping involved here, basically a situational play that turns profit every season.

Wiz/Heat 1stq over- Goes hand in hand with me expecting the Wiz to run early. The Wizards have averaged over 53 or more 1sth pts in 4 of the last 5 games. The last 3 games played they have scored 26 or more 1stq points. The Heat have scored 25 or more pts in the last 5 1st quarters. In 4 of those 5 games, Miami scored 30 or more pts. So with a total set at 49.5, I just need both teams to get to 25. I think one of these two teams could get over 30, so I have to play it. I also leanerd to the 1sth over, as both temas have scores 50+ 1sth pts in 4 of their last 5, but in the end i settled on the 1stq.

Lakers- Revenge. The Lakers have been playing good ball, & have 3 days of rest at home. Didn't want to lay 5.5, & was hoping for 4, but I think they win so I have to go with it. With Duncan likely out, I think Bynum could have himself a big day in the paint. Then you have the Kobe factor. I'm sure he'll be motivated to perform in the spotlight. Playing the 1stq as i think they jump ahead early.

Lakers team o50 1sth- here are their 1sth totals in their last 8 games...

vs GS........60 pts

@Denver........62 pts

@Minny..........62 pts

vs. Orlando.....55 pts

@ Utah...........51 pts

vs. Denver......55 pts

vs. Seattle.......54 pts

vs. NJ.............49 pts

As evidenced by the numbers, the Lakers tend to jump out ahead early in the game. I think when combined with the motivation of revenge vs. the Spurs, the Lakers will get over 50 1sth pts. The Spurs are good defensively, but have allowed 53 1sth to the Warriors, 51 1sth to the Jazz, & 49 1sth to Dallas. The Jazz shot a high %, but the warriors shot 39% (24% 3pters) & Dallas shot 44%, so it's not like these teams were just shooting at a crazy high percentage. Hopefully the Lakers continue playing the way they have been.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Lakers!

Lets do it Udog :cheers:
    "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

gl i was out there this evening shoveling my driveway that ******* snow is heavy........kills the lower back :bang: :bang:
      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Leaning Lake Show tonight as well...

Let's see how the Wiz do first. :thumbs:
        "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
          Well don't add this win to your stats just yet!
          :laughing:

GL!

Comment

im with you on the lakers man, im thinking about joining you with 1st quarter, 1st half over, maybe 1st half too but im just on the game spread for now, assuming parker is out as well, i dont see the spur having enough offense to hang. lets cash this :thumbs:

Comment

GL bro :beerbang:
              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Thanks guys, should have went with the 1sth over, not 1stq :bang:

Wizards/Heat o52 3rdq

o104.5 2ndh

1 unit each
                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
                X