~~ BIFF'S NBA : Dec. 13th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S NBA : Dec. 13th ~~

Man just horrible yesterday. Starting new here as I'm back to nothing. I hate when I get days like those every few weeks. Just a clean sweep and the underdogs rule. Except the one I'm on of coarse. I haven't liked the card the past couple days and it's showed in my performance. I do like this one, but taking it easy tonight.

WASHINGTON WIZARDS +6

$275 to win $250

NBA YTD ... 13-12 +$20

-BIFF :thumbs:
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

GL Biff :beer2:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Good Luck Biff, I wanted to play the Heat tonight badly, but something was nagging on me.. everything was telling me to go with them.. Analysis, betting trends.. looking at other peoples analysis.. something just doesnt seem right to me. So I decided to stay off the game. so in other words I would concur with your pick I felt strongly about the Heat ATS tonight, but then I felt strongly enough about the Wiz pulling it off, not to lay money on it, from my side, so Im rooting for everyone here!
      Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
      Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

make like a tree and get out of here.......lol GL tonight go wash... looking at spurs will see how i do early..

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

you keep saying you haven't liked the cards lately. so why are you betting them?

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
            you keep saying you haven't liked the cards lately. so why are you betting them?
            I didn't like the cards the past two nights. I did say I liked Washington tonight.

The reason I bet the past two nights even though I didn't like the card was due to strong information regarding games. I try and keep my gut/emotion out of betting decisions. I had a bad night two nights ago going 3-4 spreading money around, so I basically doubled up the following night with 1/2 the bets based on the fact that I have had a strong showing in picking sides this year. Stupid maneuver on my part and if there is one weakness I have it's playing games that I have word even if my gut says no. But then I guess if it were that easy nobody would smoke. I'll try and limit the posts I make on here to games that I feel strong about.

Comment

Originally posted by USFMD82 View Post
              Good Luck Biff, I wanted to play the Heat tonight badly, but something was nagging on me.. everything was telling me to go with them.. Analysis, betting trends.. looking at other peoples analysis.. something just doesnt seem right to me. So I decided to stay off the game. so in other words I would concur with your pick I felt strongly about the Heat ATS tonight, but then I felt strongly enough about the Wiz pulling it off, not to lay money on it, from my side, so Im rooting for everyone here!

You got a strong record in the NBA and it looks like you're making sound decisions.

Comment

wash looking good--- gl Mc fly

im glad you know my quote was a biff Q !!! not mine:beer2:

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Shiner Dunkelweizen View Post
                  make like a tree and get out of here.......lol
                  That's about as funny as a screen door in a battleship :laughing:

One of my favorite movies of all time :thumbs:

Comment

Finally a good hit...

WASHINGTON WIZARDS +6 :chaching:

$275 to win $250

NBA YTD ... 14-12 +$270

I'm leaning towards the Lake Show tonight. Short handed the Spurs could be in for a 2nd half fade. Only if it's a 2-3 pt. game at halftime. I'll jump on Lakers -3 or less on my offshore account.

Comment

Originally posted by Biff_Tannen View Post
                      I didn't like the cards the past two nights. I did say I liked Washington tonight.

The reason I bet the past two nights even though I didn't like the card was due to strong information regarding games. I try and keep my gut/emotion out of betting decisions. I had a bad night two nights ago going 3-4 spreading money around, so I basically doubled up the following night with 1/2 the bets based on the fact that I have had a strong showing in picking sides this year. Stupid maneuver on my part and if there is one weakness I have it's playing games that I have word even if my gut says no. But then I guess if it were that easy nobody would smoke. I'll try and limit the posts I make on here to games that I feel strong about.

No need to worry about posting only your strong plays (every play you make should be a strong one ;) )

Regardless this is how I do it as well, and I think of the 3 or 4 plays I have posted all have hit.

This I personally believe (only posting your strong picks), leads to people either not believing my record since I havent posted all my plays so dirsegard my play as junk, or they see that I am doing quite well for myself in NBA and so they make the decision to take my play into account when analysing if they will bet it or not. Either way, I prefer to just post the ones I feel great about, cuz I would feel remorse if someone tailed me and lost.. but one thing that all of us love is when you post some commentary on your picks (which I dont always do either) but if you dont feel so strongly about it, mabye make a comment about it, why you dont feel strong about it, or something, who knows someone might come along and give you some good info to make you feel better about your pick or something that will make you begin to rue your pick, either way you come out learning a bit more about analysing plays :). LOL I just realised I sounded like im preaching here, which please dont mistake me for someone that has their **** together on this stuff i am just on a good lucky streak as far as im concenred.. I just didnt want to see you get discouraged from posting your plays, its what makes this forum great, and has made me enjoy coming here
                      Last edited by USFMD82; 12-13-2007, 11:30 PM. Reason: Horrible spelling
                      Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
                      Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

Sounds good man. I'll see if I can throw a little word or two in sometimes.

Not touching the Lakers -1.5 2nd half. Maybe if Walton didn't hit the three. But 10 pts. to the Spurs is too much, especially when the are controlling the pace.

Comment

Go ahead, kid! Jump! A suicide will be nice and neat. :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post

One of my favorite movies of all time :thumbs:
                            same here....:beerbang: that movie is older than many members up in here....:beer2: damm, I was 19 when that movie came out... :victory:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                              same here....:beerbang: that movie is older than many members up in here....:beer2: damm, I was 19 when that movie came out... :victory:
                              Watch the 1st Indian Jones movie again :thumbs:

Love the whole series, but of course #1 is best.

Michael J Fox at his non-Alex Keaton best...lol :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                              X