• Show
Clear All

• The Goods last stand Nba Friday

Cavs -2 2 units

3/4th unit 3 team parlay
    Cavs -2.5

Pacers -2

Knicks +9

12-14-07 Tonight we witnessed a fixed game. Officials: Benny Adams, Ely Roe, Joe Derosa

Comment

1/3 unit on Gs over 211. Losing control but maybe I can still stay in the game if I bet smaller? :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
        12-14-07 Tonight we witnessed a fixed game. Officials: Benny Adams, Ely Roe, Joe Derosa
        I didn't see the game.. What happened?
        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

The Cavs were controlling the game until New Jersey magically started getting every call from the referees in the 2nd half. The Cavs could do nothing right. They were forced to play against the crowd and the referees. I wish there was a site where you can watch all the games again.... I swear to god it sure looked like the Referees handed the game to New Jersey tonight. This is why I am done with the double and triple units ****. The games aren't always fair and there is no way of telling if your team will get a fair shake or not. All kinds of bs in this game. After seeing all these ****ty calls in the 2nd half. the one that topped it off was when Ira Newble was running back defensively in transition no bodies anywhere close to him and he gets called for a PHANTOM FOUL. There was a camera angle on the bench and everyone just had a smile and they knew they were being ****ed over. I could tell on the look of Eric Snows face he knew this **** was setup. :puke:
          Last edited by TheGoods420; 12-15-2007, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Wow read this ****. Official Cavs at Nets 12/14/07 Game Thread - Topic Powered by eve community

Read as the fans watch the game and look at all the **** they said about the officiating.

Comment

Here are a few of my favorites:

"The officiating in this game like usual is absolute garbage. How is taht not a foul on J Kidd? Every time Richard Jefferson breathes he gets to the foul line and you can club Lebron with a 2 by four and they just stare at him. I am so freakin tired of this."

"You've got to be kidding me"

"I don't usually complain about the refs, but this is blatant - every call goes for the Nets.

Pathetic" Golfer2 This guy is a very realistic poster on that board. He is not some hometown homer who thinks we should get every call, I know for sure he has a great basketball mind and wouldn't make this **** up.

"The League is still fixed

DONAGHY

DONAGHY

DONAGHY"

Another post by Golfer2 which I think is a very accurate short summary of the game.

Why we lost:

1. Not enough shots for Boobie, too many for Larry.

2. Too many minutes for AV, not enough for Drew.

3. The refs really favored the Nets (we had 29 PF - the Nets 15 - c'mon).

Golfer2

"Refs were awful"

"Joe DeRosa #14 Referee is a crook! LBJ should have been to the line at least 10 times."

The Cavs were making their freethrows tonight too, 14-16... To bad they couldn't call the game fairly.
              Last edited by TheGoods420; 12-15-2007, 03:10 AM.

Comment

2007-12-14 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS -2 -3.0 -160 90% 73% 55% 97 Click Here
                20:05 EST NEW JERSEY NETS 188.5 188.0 +140 10% 27% 45% 105

Of course these nonsense calls happen in a game where 90% of the public take the Cavs.
                Last edited by TheGoods420; 12-15-2007, 03:01 AM.

Comment

A travesty of officiating took place last night in New Jersey. I can't believe more people aren't upset who bet on the Cavs.

Comment

Of course, all Cavs fans think it was fixed. What else would you expect? You're obviously a Cavs fan too. I saw parts of the game as I flipped in an out. Couple calls were bad, but bad calls happen in every game.

It wasn't fixed though. Just sour grapes from disgruntles Cavs fans.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                      Of course, all Cavs fans think it was fixed. What else would you expect? You're obviously a Cavs fan too. I saw parts of the game as I flipped in an out. Couple calls were bad, but bad calls happen in every game.

It wasn't fixed though. Just sour grapes from disgruntles Cavs fans.
                      :conf: I'm a huge cavs fan... :celebrate:

Comment

I wish someone who watched the entire game would comment. Believe me, I know exactly what you are saying. You don't always get the whistles in your favor or equal out but this was ridiculous. The Cavs were put in a situation that they should have never been in thanks to the referees. They missed a lot more then a couple calls bro... I think most of the games are fair but not all of them. The Cavs game last night is one I definitely question. Looks like most of you were flipping through the channels like I usually do, I wish we had some input from someone who seen the whole game. No disrespect but something was very wrong with yesterdays game. Those missed calls and bad calls add up, there are only so many possessions in 1 game. The bad/missed calls got to Lebron as well and thats why you seen some of his bad shot selection in the 4th quarter. The Cavs didn't dominant New Jersey, but they did enough to win get the win in New Jersey and they got cheated out of it. I am not saying I think its fixed either, but when I see games like yesterdays I definitely have to question it.
                        According to David Stern referees miss 5% of the calls, I wish that was close to being true yesterday because the Cavs would have more then covered the spread. You people seen the 1st half. For the most part I thought the calls were going both ways and then Cavs ended up being ahead by 7. 2nd half, the referees take over and the Cavs get outscored by 15.

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                          :conf: I'm a huge cavs fan... :celebrate:
                          Homedawg please tell me you seen that **** yesterday.
                          Last edited by TheGoods420; 12-15-2007, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Like I said, I definitely did not see the whole game so I can't intelligently comment, but I also know that if you go to a Cavs message board that you are going to get messages/posts like that so it's also probably not representative of what really happened and complaining about games being fixed is not going to get you anywhere either.

GL tonite!

Comment

I am sorry but this is the worst officiated game I have seen since game 3 of the Spurs/Suns series. YouTube - Did Tim Donaghy and crew fixed game 3 of Suns-Spurs?

Comment

Working...
                              X