USFMD82 Friday Hoops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USFMD82 Friday Hoops

Im thinking of playing it safe today after I made a big cash in yesterday with the texans, alternatively I went 1-3 the past few days while over the last 10 days I have done 8-8-1) on the hardwood so im in the regrouping stage right now, seeing where im messing up on these games

Im waiting for the money lines to post.. I have a feeling that the Chi/NYK and Bos/Mil will be shut off, but if not,dependent on what the ML is going off at, Im gonna just do a 2 game parly on the money line for BOS and CHI ML. Those will likely be all I play today I havent gotten the knackfor predicting what the lines "will" be at so the lines (given they are there, might be pointless to play.

Ill take a closer look today and report back, but Im gonna try to stay away form laying money today, and just capping what i "would have" played and shake off those 3 losses in a row

I havent paid much attention to the moneylines, I was alwys curious as to how they determine what moneylines they will post and what they wont, and why they disable ML (vs just raising the juice)
    Last edited by USFMD82; 12-14-2007, 07:58 AM.
    Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
    Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Ok in my defense it was like 6am when I wrote that, i should of known better then to think there would be a money line for those games.

Ok.. after looking things over, once being out of the red I have become much more conservative in my betting, so it likely shows..

NOTE/Reminder
    I am not actually laying money on these games, im picking a few theoreticals to try to get my confidence back. So chime in with your thought please!

Chicago -10 Sadly I dont see New York turning things around anytime soon if at all this season.. against a team that is on a roll and turned itself around, I would be confident that Chi would pull out the win and cover. Just look at how they did against the Sonics, and they were favored along the same lines, and its no stretch to say the sonics are a better team then Knicks, add all that up with being at Home.. No brainer I would think

Given my first was a no brainer, lets go with something that looks like it would be a gamble...

Portland +5 So portland is on a hot streak now, while the Jazz with Boozer (man what a great last name, one of my college buddies has the same last name) put up a major fight, this game will be interesting none the less. I dont feel enough confidence that theyd pull out the cover, but I say its a shot in the air that Utah will end their losing streak. Also I see the public backing the underdogs, for some reason i always love to play when the public is backing an underdog..

Comment

:bang: well..1-1 still not feeling it, that bulls game was quite a disappointment..

Comment

Working...
      X