New York at Chicago
    Pic: NY Knicks/Chicago...Under 188

Utah at Portland
    Pic Portland +6

LA Lakers at Golden St
    Pic: LA Lakers/Golden St...Under 227

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

8-6...Plus Nite..Plus Side...BOL to Rest of You All on the Weekend...:sm:

...YTD...158-127-3..Overall this Season

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

**Note....I Have to Work both Saturday and Sunday at Pharmacy with One of the RPh Out Sick...So I will Try and Post If I Can...GL to All Here and on the Net...:thumbs:
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Can't thank you enough!!!

I came home late last night from a party and didn't really have time to cap any games so I decided to check your post to see if there was anything to play.........thats how much confidence I have in your picks Thor........you truly are THE MAN......looked at your pick for G.S/LAL under 227....I spoke to my friend KEITH who knows all about your skills......first question he asked "WHAT DID THOR PICK?"......I said G.S under......without hesitation he said PUT ME DOWN FOR G.S under........Keith wanted to make sure I posted a big THANK YOU...........can't thank you enough for the extra units going into Sunday. Lets kill em this weekend. BEST OF LUCK!!!!:beer2:

Comment

Thanks....Radication...Happy things went well for You and Keith...Glad you Both had a Nice Nite..and Picked a Game that Hit Because I was Not Too Good Last Nite....BOL this Weekend and Thanks for the Word...GL...:sm:

Comment

Working...
        X