Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Saturday F'n Spideys***

NBA 198-200-3 -10.84 units

Yikes! I'm going with what has been profitable to me over the last couple seasons from here on out- Totals & dogs. No faves over 6 pts. Nuff sa nuff.....

Kings+8-105

Sixers+7.5-102

Mavs+140

Sonics+13-105

T-Poopies+9-105

Pacers/Heat o206-101

Mavs/Rockets u189-105

Nuggets/Spurs u200-105

3 units each
    Last edited by Underdog88; 12-15-2007, 12:28 PM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

UD, just wanted to stop through and say keep up the good work here in the Spidey Tatts. Been followin ya on a few here and there and makin some money, thanks bro :thumbs:

Comment

GL today Udog.. hopefully today gets you back on track.
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Damn Nitts, you must have a horshoe up your ass if you're making money tailing me LoL.

Thanks Wsox & gl to you as well!

Kings- IMO too many pts here, as the Wizards are in a letdown spot after a TNT win vs. the Heat. Yes, the Kings are on a b2b, but I still think they keep this one close. PG Antonio Daniels is out for the Wiz, which leaves Roger Mason to run pt & thins the bench even more.

Sixers- Philly 4-1 last 5 games played. Cavs are off a tough loss, & I'm sure the public will expect them to respond with a blowout. I'm expecting Philly to play tough here....

Mavs/under- they are healthy, & although they have been terrible on the road, I have to play them at +140! Houston has revenge, but the Mavs match up well vs. them, & Alston will be out. I think the Mavs guard play is 10x more superior to the Rockets. Also on the under, as the line was set lower than the previous 2 totals between these two, IMO to draw in over money. I think we see a defensive battle here...

Sonics- I had to lol at this number. Sonics are 4-2 last 6, while the Jazz have lost 7 in a row. Both teams are on a b2b, with Utah off a loss to the Blazers. This is the Jazz sole home game before heading out on a 4 game road trip, so it's pretty brutal scheduling wise. 13 pts? I mean, I know they are great at home, but isn't that a bit high considering how they are playing? Okur is out again too. The Sonics lost @ home to Utah by 2 pts when the Jazz were actually playing well.

Wolves- the Bucks have won 1 game in their last 6, & are favored by 9 pts. Yeah all the losses were on the road, but cmon, where do the Bucks get off being favored by 9? Then again where do I get off playing on the Wolves again? Seemsas if they cover when nobody expects them too, & IMO this could be the spot.

Pacers/Heat over- I like the Pacers to bounce back off a 2ndh collapse vs. Toronto, & it seems as if ther public will once again hope Miami turns it around. I won't back the Heat as faves likely for the whole season, but I do think they come out running. They need some type of spark, & the Pacers certainly aren't the team to play D. Looking at past numbers, this total is set way too high, but this isn't the same Pacers team. The total all comes down to whether or not the jumpers fall.....

Ugly card, & I'm sure the ones that lose will lose badly, but something's got to give! GLTA

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
          Damn Nitts, you must have a horshoe up your ass if you're making money tailing me LoL.

LMAO, just been picking and choosing my spots with the ones you're on the same side I'm leaning to. :thumbs:

Comment

Added Spurs under.... just look at the previous matchups between these two team & you'll see why. Favorite play of the day right there. I would suspect this is an under day. IMO blindly playing every under nets a profit today. Adding a tester

Hawks-1.5
            Spurs-1.5

1.5 to win 1.5 units

Comment

Udog: I see Parker as doubtful and Duncan as a game time decision. Do you still think the Spurs win/cover without Duncan? I was debating a play on the Nuggets but at 6.5 and on the road I'm not sure I see a whole lot of value.
              Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Nuggets team u49 2ndh

1.5 units

T-Poopies+240 2ndh

Bucks team u51-105 2ndh

half unit each

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
                  Udog: I see Parker as doubtful and Duncan as a game time decision. Do you still think the Spurs win/cover without Duncan? I was debating a play on the Nuggets but at 6.5 and on the road I'm not sure I see a whole lot of value.
                  NO. IMO Spurs roll 2ndh....

Comment

. IMO blindly playing every under nets a profit today.

[/B]
                    9-2 unders, should take your advice:thumbs:

Comment

Nice ass 4th quarter for the Sonics LoL.

8-4 +14.9 units

Comment

Nice ass 4th quarter for the Sonics LoL.

8-4 +14.9 units
                        :thumbs: way to bounce back bro
                        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

I would suspect this is an under day. IMO blindly playing every under nets a profit today.
                          Unders 9-2 for the day :thumbs:

Comment

congrats on a great day udoggie.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X