This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Killed Nba Saturday

Haven't been using the best money management and paying for it on this losing streak. I hate parlays but don't have the cash for single wagers tonight. Trying this
    3 team parlay: Kings +8, Cavs ML, Bucks ML Get back 2-1 odds seems like a fairly safe play... gl

I hope there is no bull**** like last night. If I lose want to lose to a somewhat fairly officiated game. Hopefully Benny Adams, Ely Roe, or Joe Derosa are not officiating any of my plays tonight.
    Last edited by TheGoods420; 12-15-2007, 03:13 PM.

some advice for you: Quit Gambling! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
      some advice for you: Quit Gambling! :thumbs:
      I tried to tell him that three weeks ago after he hit a nice +160 doggie in boxing and all he could do was lament that he didn't bet more instead of enjoying the nice pull. He then went on to curse me out and such, but eh, water under the bridge... Got a feeling he will eventually go the "DevilsAdvokt" route anyway in due time...

Comment

I'm taking a break on the boards. Sick of people like you always starting **** with me. The Cavs game last night was fixed. Period.
        Last edited by TheGoods420; 12-15-2007, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
          I'm taking a break on the boards. Sick of people like you always starting **** with me. The Cavs game last night was fixed. Period.

:ohman:

Comment

Cardinal rule: don't gamble with money you don't have.

However, best of luck on your plays tonight!
            NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
            MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
            MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
            NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
            Updated on 01/13/18
            ---
            One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

The Cavs game last night was fixed. Period.
              No it wasn't. Period.

Comment

You just dont get it... Its not about a bet gone bad, its about how you react to it... :cry:

Dude, you ****in' lost the bet, move on!!!!!!!!!!! Instead, you ALWAYS try to blame others on your loss...

You should not be betting on sports! Go play bingo! :thumbs:

Comment

lol

I disagree with homedawg. somewhat.

you have every right to bitch, its your money, however when its 2% of your roll compared to 50% of your roll, the bitching meter is indicative of how much you dropped on it.

like me i bet on the pats -10.5 last week and cashed but....

the two prior weeks i dropped only a measly 1 unit ML on philly +1600 and baltimore +900, and especially with baltimore i felt like the game was fixed. period. as well.

only difference was I kept bitching that it was fixed but I had to get over it quickly and it was easier when its only a unit.

now i saw you had 2 units on them and something else part of a parlay or teaser...dunno how much your units are..but according to your post, those 2-3 units were your last.

they're right and you are right, if it was bad money management then of course youre gonna take this loss much harder.

its just one game, in the regular season and you know the cavs arent that good at this point. if they gel later on like last year and stay healthy then great, but even with that you know when youre playing with spreads youre playign with fire. what if the cavs won last night but only by 2 points?

you'd still bitch that it was fixed cuz you lost your money right? but by judging how diehard a cavs fan y ou are, you wouldnt have taken it as hard cuz they won SU.

like someone said up there, dont bet with money you cant afford to lose. :thumbs:
                  :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                  -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Don't ever say a pick is a lock again when the team you pick gets blown out. Wish I never read this ****. Add this as a win to your stats before it starts? What the hell man. Reading your bs just cost me $600. Just post the plays and don't say they are a definite lock anymore thats ******* bull****.
                    :eyz:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                      No it wasn't. Period.
                      I made a big deal about it because it is the worst officiated game I have seen this year. For someone who didn't see the whole game you shouldn't be saying much Cusefan.

Comment

I made a big deal about it because it is the worst officiated game I have seen this year. For someone who didn't see the whole game you shouldn't be saying much Cusefan.
                        worst officiated and fixed are vastly two different things man :beer2:

Tim Phil Donahue or whatever his face needs to go away to jail not for potentially fixing games, but for opening up a can of worms in terms of how freely and more so we will think games are fixed, when I personally still think at worst if its happening, its happening spread-wise, to do it and actually affect who wins or not, is something im not prepared to ponder lol. naive yes but who cares as long as I am on the same side as the fixers lol

thanks Tim you assmunch :bang:
                        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

I made a big deal about it because it is the worst officiated game I have seen this year.

When you place a bet and lose, the only person responsible is, you!

:beer2:

Comment

I made a big deal about it because it is the worst officiated game I have seen this year.
                            I do think there were some horrible calls in that game, but as a team you still have to overcome bad calls to win. If you ask me, players like LeBron, Wade & Kobe usually get calls their way that shouldn't be! To me it was pretty obvious the Cavs were going to lose at the end of the third quarter. I too was pissed off Goods, but moreso because I threw 6 units on a publicly backed road fave :bang:

Live & learn :thumbs:
                            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                              but moreso because I threw 6 units on a publicly backed road fave :bang:

Live & learn :thumbs:
                              publicly back home fav can be bad too! cavs need to get their **** together, before I bet them as a fav...:thumbs:

Right on UD: Live & Learn :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X