• ***UDoggie's Sunday Spidey Tatts***

NBA 206-204-3 +4.06 units

Pistons-3 1sth

Raptors+105

Raptors/Celtics u185-105

Blazers/Nuggets o205.5

Blazers team o99-105

3 units each

Toronto- waiting a line on this one, I'm hoping Ford plays, but will likely be on the Raptors regardless. Thinking they catch 4 pts or so, & will look at the moneyline as well. Double revenge here for Toronto here as Dec. 7th they were pummeled by the C's in boston by 28 pts. That's not something a team will forget. Tor was without Bosh in that one. The meeting previous was a 98-95 ot loss in toronto, where the Raptors battled back to force ot, only to blow it. Toronto shot 37%, while Boston shot 44%. Boston will be without Ray Allen, who didn't make the trip with his team. I think the total will be around 190 or so, & will likely be on the under as well. Toronto will likely look to play a halfcourt, defensive game, so I think a slower pace can be anticipated.

Detroit/Warriors- Tough game scheduling wise for the Warriors. They have a 12:30 start, which is tough for a west coast team. They are coming off a come from behind win vs. the Lakers @ home, where both teams looked incredibly sloppy. Both teams combined for 35 turnovers in that one (GS had 15), if they play that careless vs. Detroit, they lose by DD IMO. Maxiell & Shhed have a clear advantage in the paint... GS is playing with revenge here, having lost by 7 @ home last meeting. Pistons are 8-2 at home, with losses to the Bulls & Jazz. in the 8 wins, 6 have been by 10 or more. 2 of the Warriors 10 losses have been by less than 6. Lean to the Pistons to win, still deciding on that one....

Blazers- +8.5 for a hot team looks very appealing to me. Since Roy started playing pt, this team has been playing good ball. Denver on a b2b off a loss to the Spurs, & IMO the line is inflated. Denver simply isn't as good as people think! They are 3-3 su on a b2b, & they haven't covered an 8.5 pt spread in their last 3 homegames. Last time Portland went to Denver, they lost 110-93. The Nuggets shot 52.5%, while the Blazers only shot 39%. Both teams were a combined 5-32 from 3 pt land. During this 6 game win streak for the Blazers, they have shot 44% or higher in every game. The Nuggets aren't known for their stifling D, so I think the Blazers will keep it close. IMO the pace will definitely favor the over. Leaning dog+ over.....

Lakers- No real thoughts on this one, except I think the Lakers win. Clippers off a win as a dog, Lakers off a loss but clearly the better team right now.
    Last edited by Underdog88; 12-16-2007, 11:09 AM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

bol udoggie

Comment

Thanks Daws, good to see the Raptors showed up today :bang:

Pistons/Warriors u100 2ndh

1 unit

Comment

what do you think of the clips?
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
          what do you think of the clips?
          I think they are an injury riddled mess. That being said, I'm not sure I can back the Lakers either. Kobe hurt himself late in the game vs. GS, so you really don't know what you'll get there. Also Tim Thomas is a question mark. Judging by the over, I think the books expect LAC to be competitive here.... I may jump in at the half :thumbs:

Comment

Change of plans....

Clippers+7.5-105

2 units

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
              Change of plans....

Clippers+7.5-105

2 units
              lol gl!
              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Denver team u57 2ndh

Blazers+4.5 3rd q

Blazers +4 4thq

1 unit each

Comment

6-4 +6.7 units :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X