Nuggs/Lakers 2ndHalf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuggs/Lakers 2ndHalf

Nuggets big-time momentum at the end of the 1stHalf. Lakers definitely look like the better team tonight overall but Carmelo and the crew look hungry. I got the lucky push tonight on BYU so here's my NBA 2ndHalf play:

Over 106
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Another loss tonight.

I actually thought the chicken**** lakers would put up a fight in the 2ndHalf.
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Im with you man, they have too much talent to be playing this bad. I think Odom returns to form and they take out the frustration on your boys tonight for a big cover. They gotta do it sometime.
      NCAA Hoops 09': 0 - 0 (0 Units)

Comment

Working...
      X