Need Help!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help!!!

hey guys i am taking 2 bets to night...... i am taking the over in the GS vs. Memphis game (o226) for $2,000 and i am parlaying Pacers and Jazz for $1,500

any one have any thoughts?:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Sorry Piston but I just read your thread now.

In hindsight, did you feel that either Utah and or Indiana would easily cover their respective ATS's individually? If so then your parlay was a decent play. If you were unsure as to Utah's - 4 point Rd. fav line or Indy's -2.5 point Rd. fav line then the parlay was not a favourable play as you must win now by a 7 point margin on your play plus the -110 juice it cost you to play.

So now a $110 play is at a spread of -7 to cash in between (2) teams that are a combined 11-14 ATS OTR :

Utah at 4-9 ATS & 5-9 SU OTR & 4-5 vs. non conf. teams; while Atlanta was 6-6 ATS & 7-6 SU @ HM but incredibly the Hawks were 5-3 SU vs. non conf. teams TY.

Indy was 7-5 ATS OTR in '07 while NY was 5-7 ATS @ Hm but only 2-5 SU.

Just some points to ponder before you do another parlay on 2 RD favs in the future.
    Look very closely at all aspects of the situations involving all 4 teams combined before laying down hard earned dollars. It is hard to win OTR, especially as a RD fav, and especially if you are just a sub .400 SU & ATS team as in Utah's case.
    Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

I almost forgot...
      to the PREDICTEM .COM forums . Glad you joined us. How did you find us and tell us a bit about yourself. Looking forward to your input.

GL with your plays.
      Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Meestermike View Post
        I almost forgot...
        to the PREDICTEM .COM forums . Glad you joined us. How did you find us and tell us a bit about yourself. Looking forward to your input.

GL with your plays.
        hahha thanks your the 1st person to welcom me... and i have been reading this sites posts for a while just never became a member till a few days ago :laughing: but its been so helpful to me to follow what some of you guys have been saying i always look at... UD's posts and JML and a bunch of other guys... thanks so much for the help:beerbang: :beerbang: GL to all !!!

Comment

Working...
        X