Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Tuesday Spider Tatts***

NBA 223-212-3 +24.96 units

Nice run last 3 days picking up a bit over 35 units. Small card today, pretty boring actually, just posting thoughts for now....

Lakers/Bulls o202.5+100

Raptors/Clippers u187-105

2 units each

Kings+188

Bulls-1.5-105

1 unit each

Lakers/Bulls- First thing that sticks out to me is the Bulls revenge. LA caught them on their circus road trip & layed down a beating, handing them a 28 pt loss. Chicago shot 39% & were 5-20 from behind the 3 pt line. The Bulls are rested (3 days) & at home now, off a win vs. the Knicks. They also have Tyrus Thomas back after serving a 1 game suspension. The Knicks game does give me pause to play on the Bulls, as they had a 16 pt lead that was cut to 3 in the 4th. They continue to be unable to put teams away, which will kill them against the top tier teams IMO. Now onto the Lakers....they're playing good ball, off a DD win vs. the Clips. This is their first of a 4 game East coast swing after which they face Clev, Philly, & NY. I try to map out road swings for teams & determine what would be a good spot to fade, but it's tough to find one against LA. I'll be looking to play on them vs. the Cavs (should be a 1-2 pt line) as they catch the Cavs on the end of a b2b. I'll also be looking to play on the Suns next Tuesday, La's first game back home off the trip. They're playing well, although Phil Jackson says he's still not pleased with the 1st team. Bynum is coming into his own, & is really starting to dominate in the paint. Biggest problem for the Bulls right there, as they don't have a body big enough to combat him underneath. If he gets established early, it could spell trouble for Chicago. Right now I have a lean to the over. Although past history would indicate an under, the Lakers have been scoring, & losing when they don't get over 100. The Lakers have scored over 100 pts in 8 of their last 10 games, & lost the 2 games they failed to hit the century mark. They have totaled 210 or more pts in 7 of 10 road games. Jackson criticized the first team for lack of ball movement last game, he wants quick passing & open looks. The Bulls have scored over 100 pts in the last 3 games straight. I think both teams should be able to get over the century mark. Seems there is some reverse line movement, as the Bulls are down to -1.5 from 2, & I'm pretty sure there's a public sway to the Lakeshow. Although my brain says the Bulls are the sharp play, I don't think I can go against the Lakers here....

Sac/NJ- The Nets as faves are just a losing proposition right now. That is, unless they're facing the Cavs. They are 2-6 last 8 with both wins coming against the Cavs. They're coming off a loss to the Knicks, & were outscored in 3 of 4 quarters there. That's pretty bad. They do have 2 days rest & are at home, but LoL at them as faves. The Nets have won 3 games all season by over 5 pts! The Bulls took them into OT, but lost by 9. The other 2 were against the Cavs. That's pretty crazy if you ask me. If this line was 6, I would be on the Kings without hesitation. I may still be on the kings, but the line has dropped to 4.5. Sacramento is on their 4th of a 5 game road trip, ending tomorrow @ the Bucks.... still tough to play on a 1-10 road team. IMO the total is spot on, really don't think I can play anything there, perhaps the Nets team under....

Clippers/Raptors- The whole world will be on the Raptors, but I really can't play on either side. Toronto is off a blowout loss @ home to the Celtics, where they shot 39% It was excruciating to watch, the C's defense is suffocating. This is Toronto's first of a 7 game roadtrip, & the front end of a b2b. Ford is still listed as day to day. The Clippers are off a loss to the lakers as their first game back off a 3 game roadie. As with every Raptors game, I'm looking into the under here. Regarding the side, I hope Toronto wins big, just so I can have a nice line on the Blazers tomorrow....
    Last edited by Underdog88; 12-18-2007, 11:34 AM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

I feel the same way about the Lakers - everything points toward them in this game as the match-ups definitly favor them. However, I like this spot for the bulls @ home on rest - very pivotal game for bulls this season
    "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Plays up top.... Ford is out, Cassel is still out & Tim Thomas is a gametime decision. I would be surprised if either team gets over 90 points. Forgoing pts in NJ & opting for the ML. Nets fade, Vince is banged up as usual too. Playing the "sharp" side in the Bulls, but small. That'll be it for tonight, looking into tomorrow's card. GLTA :thumbs:

Comment

hey UD i have been lookin at your threads every day and you have helped me a lot.. but this week i am down a lot of $$$$$ i don't wanna say how much but its $**,*** :bang: :bang: :bang:
        so i rlly need a big play to night and i like parlays but people say they hate them... so could u pls tell me your top plays and if you have any good parlays then pls tell :beerbang:

Comment

You guys should be saying all the stuff you said to me to this guy.

Comment

Udoggie just wanted to say thanks for your great insight on these bball games, tailed you last night and won a good bit! I'll do the same tonight, win or lose I think you're a great capper!

Keep up the good work :thumbs:
            GO TITANS!

Comment

GL tonight to every 1!!!!!!!!!:wave: :wave:

Comment

GL bro!
                :beer2:
                ...toke on...

Comment

Originally posted by Pistonswillwin View Post
                  hey UD i have been lookin at your threads every day and you have helped me a lot.. but this week i am down a lot of $$$$$ i don't wanna say how much but its $**,*** :bang: :bang: :bang:
                  so i rlly need a big play to night and i like parlays but people say they hate them... so could u pls tell me your top plays and if you have any good parlays then pls tell :beerbang:
                  My advice to you would be to stop gambling! If you are looking for one big play to bail out, then you aren't using good money management & will ultimately lose way more than you can afford to. Stop with the parlays, play everything straight & only for what you can afford to lose :thumbs:

Comment

Looking at Pinny as they already have the lines up.... Pistons getting 6 points @ Boston looks good, but the under 181 is a definite for me. Hopefully the public pushes this one up a little, but I doubt either team gets over mid-80's.... a couple unders looking good to me. Go Bulls! At least go over!

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                      Looking at Pinny as they already have the lines up.... Pistons getting 6 points @ Boston looks good, but the under 181 is a definite for me. Hopefully the public pushes this one up a little, but I doubt either team gets over mid-80's.... a couple unders looking good to me. Go Bulls! At least go over!
                      Was eyeing that up too, Pistons ML might be a play?

Comment

Clippers team o44-105 2ndh

2 units

Clippers+200 2ndh

half unit

Can the Clips play a full game?

Comment

Kings+188

1 unit each[/B]

:thx: tailed you like koofter tails....ah nevermind :beerbang:
                          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Can the Clips play a full game?
                            Nope :bang:

Comment

Working...
                            X