X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Tuesday Square Roundball >>>

NBA YTD: 4-4, -0.14 Units

Raptors -4 -115 vs Clippers - 1 Unit
    I'll throw out that loss against the Celtics, as the have Toronto's number, and just happen to be the best team in the league....before that game, the Raps were playing good ball, and should have no trouble with the wafer-thin Clips, and their injury-riddled team....hopefully Mobely and Thomas sit tonight as well.

GL :thumbs:

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
    I'll throw out that loss against the Celtics, as the have Toronto's number, and just happen to be the best team in the league
    Bold statement there. Better than the (healthy) Spurs? No way. They've played one top tier Eastern team & lost @ Orlando. We'll see tomorrow when they play the Stones, I can't wait! GL today JML, looks like the right side to me:thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
      Bold statement there. Better than the (healthy) Spurs? No way. They've played one top tier Eastern team & lost @ Orlando. We'll see tomorrow when they play the Stones, I can't wait! GL today JML, looks like the right side to me:thumbs:
      Yeah...you're right....lol....they've had a very soft shedule....I was more thinking best record to date.....it'll be interesting when they start playing top tier teams for sure. My point was more that I am not going to be too down on the Raptors for losing that game against a good team, when they had been playing such good ball, and now face a ****ty Clips team missing half of their lineup, including most of their proposed starters.

Hey this is the NBA, UD...wtf do I know?? :dunno: lol.

Comment

Celts have played a soft schedule so far for sure, but 20-2 is still 20-2...

A big test tomorrow night for sure vs Detroit...

They also get the Spurs at home Feb 10th.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
          You forgot about the Cavs. They are a top team as well.

Comment

IMHO the Spurs are by far the best team in the league.

The Cavs? No offense, but....no way are they a "top team". They're a good team with Lebron, and a downright pitiful one without him. Shows how good Lebron really is, cause he led a team to the finals last year than would be squarely in the basement of the eastern conference without him. Too bad the Cavs management doesn't feel the need to try and surround him with some talent. Instead they apparently have a boner for Anderson Varejao :laughing:

On the other hand, take a team like the Spurs. Duncan goes down, Parker goes down.....and the Spurs keep on winning. Best team in the league, hands down.

It's a shame about all the Clips injuries too. They have the personnel to compete with anyone when healthy. I swear the Clippers franchise is just cursed :bang:

Comment

Ugh....that's why I hate wagering on basketball....too unpredictable at the end during garbage time or free-throw contests to end it. Raps were solidly in the lead all 4th quarter...but miss on their last 3 or 4 possesions.....then with 6 seconds they are up by 4 with Delfino at the line. He only makes 1 of 2....the Clips heave up a 3, miss...but Magette puts back a rebound with 0.03 seconds left for the cover by a point. lol.

Ah well...

NBA YTD: 4-5, -1.14 Units

Comment

Terrible ending. Had a lot of games lately where I have been losing by 1/2 to 1 point... Gl today

Comment

Working...
                X