Kings+6.5-105/+240

Knicks+4+100/ +155

Suns/Mavs o216.5-101

2 units each/ half unit moneyline

Pistons+6.5-105

Pistons+235

Heat+110

1 unit each
    Last edited by Underdog88; 12-19-2007, 02:35 PM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Sixers/Pacers over- The Pacers have been playing good ball, with Dunleavy leading the way as of late. 6 of their last 7 have totaled 209 or more. Enter Philly, who has been running more lately. Last game for them was a road win vs the Cavs. They put up 92 pts, but only shot 38%. In the 6 games previous to that, they put up 98 pts or more. Two of those games were vs. the Celtics & Rockets, both which play much better defense than the Pacers. They have produced high totals in road games vs. faster paced teams, IMo a fast paced high scoring game is in order. Philly is coming off 3 days rest so they'll be ready to run. Lean to the dog here as well, but not sure if I'll play that....

Sonics/Hornets under- Last two Sonics games @ Minny & Utah failed to get over 187, & the last meeting @ NO totaled 178 pts ( a 3 pt Hornets win). Lean to the Sonics with short revenge, but I like the under more. 10 of the Hornet's 13 road games have totaled less than 190 pts.

Stones/C's under- honestly there's not too many numbers supporting this one- just 3 road games for Detroit fell under this number, & just 4 Celtics home games. I think this will be an extremely defensive game, very deliberate. Trusting vegas here, as they set this total at 181 when these teams combined average 200 pts! Still deciding on whether or not I'll play the Stones, but I'll likely play the moneyline small.

Still looking into sides, like a couple unpopular home dogs....

Comment

any thoughts on the Cavs?
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
        any thoughts on the Cavs?

Seems to a favorite play today, but there's no way in hell I'm backing this team on the road as faves. This is a game that LeBron is usually up for, he dropped 45 last time he faced them in a 4 pt home win. This has been a pretty closely played matchup, as these two teams played 4 times last season & split 2-2, with each getting a win @ home & on the road. I'm sure people will think that the Cavs turned the corner with their ot win vs. the Bucks, but to me it's a sign that they're still struggling. One major concern to me is fatigue off an emotional ot win. LeBron played 51 of 59 minutes! 1 day rest, but that's still a long game. Gibson, Z & Varejao all played 40+ as well. I guess what I'm saying is the line is short for a reason. This is a 5-9 road team who has lost 6 straight on the road. Ignore the names on the jersey for a second. Now do you want to back a 5-9 road team that has lost six straight on the road as chalk? Oh yeah, 3 of the 5 road wins were closely played & ended in wins of 5 pts or less. Honestly I really want to play the Knicks, but they've shown me nothing & are probably playing the worst ball ever....

Comment

GL UD :thumbs: cavs 2-8 ats, as a fav.... :hide: & jp keeps bettin' da **** outta dem..

Comment

It is not the Cavs fault they are the most injury riddled team in the league. Lets not forget that Devin Brown did not play in the last 2 losses. He has been the Cavs best guard on the team. His energy, hustle and passion really lit a fire under this team and I expect it to carry over in New York where the Cavs seem to always play well. I'm sick of the Cavs showcasing Ira Newble too. Lets get back to our big lineup that dominates the boards, enough of this small ball ****. Mike Browns rotations are really starting to piss me off. Devin Brown has played well all season and somehow he was benched lately so Eric Snow can play? I don't understand.

One thing that worries me.... Thomas asks for two weeks to clean up Knicks mess - Rumors - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

Thomas will be doing everything humanly possible to make sure his team gets the win tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
              GL UD :thumbs: cavs 2-8 ats, as a fav.... :hide: & jp keeps bettin' da **** outta dem..
              who's jp? i'm drawing a blank right now.

Comment

Goods- I agree about Brown's rotations, they simply aren't a small ball team. I don't understand this organization at all. They didn't want to pay Varejao long term big money, yet he bamboozled them into a 3 year (& IMO way to steep) contract. I'll give you Devin Brown as the best option at pg, but to me it's the lesser of 3 evils LoL. He's not the answer, he won't get them to the finals. LeBron needs help. To me it's plain to see why the elite teams in the NBA stay the same year in & year out. Look at the Pistons. Aging team with Sheed, Rip, Billups. What do they do? Have IMO one of the best drafts I've seen a team have, grabbing Afflalo in the late 1st round (mark my words, that one was a steal) & Stuckey. They then get rid of dead weight & over 22 million by trading Mohammed for 2 role players that will be free agents next season, creating much more room in their payroll. BTW, Jordan is a sports hero of mine as I grew up in the 90's, but what a dumbass. Picking up that contract for a guy averaging 11 minutes, 3.5 pts & 3.5 rebounds this season? Like he's really going to be a compliment to Okeafor anyway. Same can be said for the Spurs, who conitnue to amass a great bench. Reminds me of the Pats, who get Moss for a goddamn second rounder, & now they'll have a top 5 pick & terrorize Buffalo for another 5 years.... Ok I'm done ranting.

Looks like money is coming in on the C's now.... +6+100 can be had. IMO the line is right there. Detroit+6 looks good because it's a very good team catching points. Boston @ home has to be favored by a good amount, but I get the feeling that if vegas thought Detroit had a really good shot at a su win, the line would be 4 or so. Pistons ML went from +210-----> +230 @ 5dimes. I may just stick to the total there, which btw I'm pissed I didn't hold off on. I even said the public would push the line up, but still played it early. Now it's at 182.5! I'm not concerned as there have been 4 instances where the line moved in my favor on a low total in the past week, & all 4 still won. Just sucks that I didn't get the best line. IMO either a 175 pt game or a 200 pt game lol. Anyone else have thoughts about this one?

Comment

I like your thoughts to the game. It will either be way under or way over for the total. I'm leaning towards taking Detroit.

Few qs

Thoughts on the Under with Orlando-Houston? I know ORL has been scoring a bunch lately but they are playing a Houston team, in Houston, who has avg 176 total in their last five.

Thoughts on GS-Minny Over?

Thanks for the write ups, good work.
                  Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

WSox- IMO under in Houston, over in Minny. Alston could provide a big spark for Houston though, pretty much the only reason keeping me off the under. Played warriors team over earlier, forgot to post it.

Spurs team o103.5- No play on the side, as the Grizz do tend to play the big teams tough at home. +6.5 could be the right side, but no way will I play it. I'm happier just rooting for the Spurs to light up the scoreboard off of their first home loss. The Spurs have scored over this number in 6 games this season, & they've come against teams that don't play much D- I know, real shocker there. Last time they faced memphis it was on a b2b, & they put up 104 in a 3 pt win. They shot 43% there, & IMO they will shoot better tonight. Memphis has allowed oppenents to score 105 or more pts in 6 of their last 8 games. The 2 that didn't make it were @ Atlanta & vs. the Clippers, which are two team that tend to go under. The Clippers still managed 987 pts, which is pretty much the equivalent of 120 for any other team LoL. I'm hoping Memphis can keep it relatively close, so that the Spurs have a reason to continue scoring. I have them putting up over 110 though.

Warriors team o108- Total is low based on the wolves games going under recently. However, I don't forsee a slow pace here vs. the Warriors. This number is really just asking GS to put up their average, which IMo they are more than capable of doing. After a couple poor games shooting % wise, they turned things around @ Memphis. Hopefully they conitnue to run & gun.

Ran out of time as I'm off to work..... I should be back to check out the late games. GLTA :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                      who's jp?
                      a majority of favorite and over bettors, perceptional and square.... :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                        who's jp? i'm drawing a blank right now.
                        joepa? :beer2:
                        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Grizzlies o46 2ndh

T-Pups o48 2ndh

Kings+4 2ndh

Kings team o46 2ndh

2 units each

Kings +180 2ndh

Comment

I'm going to be bitter if the Pistons game goes to OT...

Comment

Billups.....:uhu:

Comment

Working...
                              X