X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Goods sick of losing everyday Wednesday

Cavs -3.5

Pistons +6

Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you may have some unrealistic goals about wagering on games. You can't expect to hit 70% of the games you play! You have a good posted record. If you can maintain a 54% record & flat bet every game, you'll be raking in the loot. GL :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
      Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you may have some unrealistic goals about wagering on games. You can't expect to hit 70% of the games you play! You have a good posted record. If you can maintain a 54% record & flat bet every game, you'll be raking in the loot. GL :thumbs:
      agreed.

with a 56-46 record, if you bet flat on standard assuming -110 juice, and your units were 1 each, or say 10 dollars, you'd be up 54 dollars so far.

if it was 25 dollars per unit= 135 bucks, 50 dollars per unit = 270 dollars, 100 = 540 dollars...you get the idea :thumbs:

(i am the hypocrite here as can be seen by my sig, but thats my own doing, going on a chase sys that had 2 losses which will derail anyone...but getting it back slowly the right way )
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

I'm not bro. It is just the losses are hurting me a lot more now. I just want to win more then I lose. I think I increased my unit to fast and then I did a few multiple unit plays that backfired and screwed myself and then made the problem worse by betting parlays. I understand completely what you are saying. I just want to win a few so I have some units to bet with like you guys. I've honestly been trying hard. I'm even reading that King Yao book that was recommended to me on here. But if I keep going 1-2 1-3 I'm going to be out of the game quick.

Lucky me took the Clippers -4 today. :bang:

I am confident in the Cavs and Pistons tomorrow. I just need a small winning streak so I can get this started again and avoid depositing... I try and do this **** responsibly for months and then there will be a 1,2,3 day period where I **** up and don't use right money management. It's not even about making money anymore, it is just about have some units to bet with and keeping myself busy with these games without having to charge my credit card all the time. I have nothing to look foward to in life if I can't bet on these games.
        Go cavs!

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
          agreed.

with a 56-46 record, if you bet flat on standard assuming -110 juice, and your units were 1 each, or say 10 dollars, you'd be up 54 dollars so far.

if it was 25 dollars per unit= 135 bucks, 50 dollars per unit = 270 dollars, 100 = 540 dollars...you get the idea :thumbs:

(i am the hypocrite here as can be seen by my sig, but thats my own doing, going on a chase sys that had 2 losses which will derail anyone...but getting it back slowly the right way )
          You are 100% right. I hope I can win a few and slowly grind away with single wagers. I am so close doing this **** right if I can only go on a small winning streak... Going 1-2 today did not help. Gl tomorrow thanks for any help you are trying to give me. I just need to start winning more then I'm losing and everything will be fine... Goodnight.
          Last edited by TheGoods420; 12-19-2007, 02:14 AM.

Comment

well you already know what i think.

To offer you some good advice, some advice i mean with very good intentions, take a break for 2 weeks. You can tell by your posts that you are reeling. Its like a poker player on Tilt. A break will let you take a step back, cool off, then come back with a clear head.

Taking the Cavs as a road fav they way they have been playing on the road, isnt the greatest idea either. I'm not saying take the Knicks, i'm saying don't take the game. Both clubs are kinda ****ed up right now. And you keep saying "our" refering to the Cavs, so there is a bit of a homer play in that one too.

Again, the best thing for you is to take a break.

:thumbs:

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
              It's not even about making money anymore, it is just about have some units to bet with and keeping myself busy with these games without having to charge my credit card all the time. I have nothing to look foward to in life if I can't bet on these games.
              Wow...dude...you have a SERIOUS problem.

I would suggest stopping completely for 6 months right away starting tomorrow.

GL...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

GL...
                better advice.........

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

GL...
                  I suggested (in total sincerity) not betting a month ago in the boxing forum... More advice, stop betting on your favorite team every single time they play - the Cavs. They are (I think) one of the worst team in the league on the road ATS and you bet them every time. I won't even get into how you think everything is "bad luck".

Maybe you will see now that I was genuinely offering you advice since two of the most respected guy on this board (UDoggie and JML) have not echoed my sentiments.

GL tonight.

Comment

You should be saying all this stuff to Pistonswillwin, not to me. I'm not going to get into this again. Cusefan, don't start with me. Mb for even posting my plays today, it seems to only cause trouble.
                    Last edited by TheGoods420; 12-19-2007, 04:33 PM.

Comment

I have nothing to look foward to in life if I can't bet on these games.
                      Goods, the more I read your posts, the more I think you are, 1 round from flat lining...

Take a break, absorb the advice given to you, stop being a Rock! :thumbs:

Comment

Thats bs man. Stop being so negative towards me. I've been doing this for years. I have no chance at money in my life if I don't get this right. Let me enjoy myself man. My ******* life sucks. I have a tiny apartment no money no nothing. This is all I have going on. Stop degrading me every chance you get its bull****. Give me a break already, the picking on me constantly is not cool.
                        Last edited by TheGoods420; 12-19-2007, 04:50 PM.

Comment

I'm not flat lining, everything will be fine. I need to regroup and chip away at this like everyone else does. I just want to bet even amounts on single wagers that seem like good picks. Whats wrong with that? I'm not out of control, I'm betting the same amount on everygame. I am not doing parlays. I don't understand why you think I am so out of control.

Comment

I don't understand why you think I am so out of control.
                            When my wife, (who use to spend up to 50% of her income on the lottery) said the same thing to me, I showed her this:

I FEEL HEALTHY. Once I gambled until every ounce of my energy was gone. I put my mind and body through the ringer every time I gambled, first anxious and excited, then the adrenaline rush of winning, or the goal of winning, then the guilt and depression on the ride home and for the next days. At the time I said I was gambling to “relax”. This was anything BUT relaxing.

• I DON’T NEED MONEY. I once carried lots of money and had it stashed everywhere, always waiting for my next opportunity to gamble. I don’t worry about how much money i have with me anymore, because I don’t need it!

• I HAVE GAINED RESPECT of my friends and family. I don’t lie to people anymore (because I’ve got nothing to lie about). My family can count on me. I didn’t have to work at these things; they are simply a product of my recovery.

• I AM LEARINING ABOUT MYSELF. Once I started my recovery I began a road of discovery that may never end. I am learning why I do things, what my triggers are, and most importantly, how to live a normal, happy life.

• I LOVE MYSELF AGAIN. I am happy. When I was gambling I was depressed, and I thought I was making myself feel better by relieving “pressure” through gambling. I have learned that my gambling was a major cause in my depression. It was like the chicken and the egg. I gambled because I felt depressed, and was depressed because I gambled. Now that I have some clean time I am coming out of a “fog” and can see my gambling didn’t fix anything, it only made me unhappy.

Comment

with your whole situation i think you heading in the wrong direction, best advice i can give you is dont gamble... that being said.. goodluck with your picks tonight... i like that detroit pick...

Comment

Working...
                              X