Lakers team u103-105

.5 to win 1.36 units

Heat-2
    Nuggets team o53-105 1sth

.5 to win 1.36 units

Lakers team u103.5-105
    nuggets team o53-105 1sth

.5 to win 1.4 units

Nuggets- Here we have the Nuggets off 2 straight losses (@ Spurs & home vs. the red hot Blazers), & have had 3 days rest. Houston is coming off a loss to the Magic, & will be without Tracy McGrady (shocking). Tough traveling to Denver as the 2ndh of a b2b to start, now throw in the fact that Denver has revenge. The Rockets beat them @ home 109-81 while outrebounding them 57-38. Denver shot a miserable 35% (houston 48%), & both teams were a combined 8-38 from 3 pt land. The Nuggets with revenge at home are generally a good play, & honestly this one looks like a blowout to me. Houston's last 5 road games....

@Philly-----> lost 100-88

@Toronto--->lost 93-80

@NJ--------->won 96-89

@Spurs------>lost 107-99

@GS--------->lost 113-94

Houston is 1-4 in their last 5 road games, losing by 8 or more in all 4 losses. The sole win was against the Nets, does that even really count as a win these days? I think laying the 8 is actually a pretty good line value wise, but there's just something in me that won't let me play it. I do think the Nuggets come out on fire, so naturally I'm going to play the 1stq line. Now onto the team total. Here's the Nuggets last 10 team totals at home.....

105 vs. Portland

105 vs Hornets

101 vs. Kings

107 vs. Lakers

115 vs. Heat

123 vs. Clippers

113 vs. Pacers

99 vs. Wolves

112 vs. Bulls

115 vs. Knicks

Pretty convincing numbers there, with the Nuggets putting up 205 or more in 8 of their last 10 home games. I love team totals that only ask a team to put up what they normally would. They will play uptempo, I think they would need to shoot 43% or so & knock down a couple 3's for this to cash. Tracy out IMO helps the pace, as all he does is shoot those stupid long jumpers. Bsically this is a play on Denver to win convincingly, without having to worry about some stupis cover blowing 3 pointer at the end.

Nets/Heat under- Will this game even be watchable? I highly doubt it. Both teams are in a tailspin, I really don't know how you could be confident about playing either side. The Nets are away from home & in total disarray, having won just one game in their last 7. They are also 1-3 in their last 4 road games. The Heat were "supposed" to turn things around when Wade got healthy, after their long road trip. What happened? Home losses to the Wiz & Pacers, followed by a close win vs. the Bucks & a road loss to the Hawks. They're 3-7 in their last 10. The good news is one of these teams will actually win tonight. Here's the last 5 matchups.....

@NJ------> Miami w 91-87

@NJ------> Miami w 93-86

@Mia-----> NJ w 91-81

@NJ------> Miami w 113-106

@Mia-----> Miami w 91-85

So the Heat have won 4 of the last 5, & in 4 of 5 the total has failed to get ober 179 pts. I see a low scoring battle in the cards. Lean to the Heat, just because they're at home....

Still looking into the Lakers/Cavs game.
    Last edited by Underdog88; 12-20-2007, 03:34 PM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Added the small round robi parlays. 2-1 nets a small profit, 1-2 I lose 1.5 units. 0-3 I suck, 3-0 I'm awesome LoL. I like all three enough to play for 1.5 each, but I'm just in the mood for something different. Lean to the game under in LaL, so I'm taking the public fave & playing them to score less than what I suspect is a slightly inflated total.... I can't bring myself to play on the Cavs, but if there's a game were they could really gain confidence, it would be here. The Heat l;oook like the lesser of 2 evils LoL. GLTA today :thumbs:

Comment

LOL the heat. They keep losing and I keep betting on them. Doesn't make sense. :dunno:

Comment

Good Luck Today Udoggie:thumbs:
        "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

GL Udoggie! It's been a long day at work. I'm ready to open up a cold one and watch TNT tonight...:beerbang:
          Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Keep up the good work UDog!

Comment

Wow, did the Nuggets stink up the joint 1sth. IMO they pull away late....

Nuggets-4.5 2ndh

3 units

Comment

I was begining to think the Nuggets team total was never gonna hit! Yao is an animal.

Comment

Working...
                X