No announcement yet.

Can the Blazers win/cover 10 in a row?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the Blazers win/cover 10 in a row?

Blazers are both 9-0 SU last 9 and 9-0 ATS last 9. They're 10-1 ATS last 11. They're also 11-3 SU at home, 3-1 SU in the division, and 10-6 SU in the conference. Blazers are also only 1.5 games out of 1st place in the division and get a chance to gain a full game against the team who is currently leading. Speaking of Denver, they are 1-2 SU last 3 and 0-5 ATS last 5. They are 1-6 ATS last 7 and 4-6 SU on the road.

Want more? Denver is 0-4 ATS in road games where the total is between 200-204.5 points and 2-6 ATS in December games. They are also 0-2 ATS when revenging a home loss vs. their opponent and 3-5 ATS when revenging a loss vs. an opponent. Portland, on the other hand, is 9-1 ATS in December and 27-13 ATS in December in the last 3 years. Blazers are also 7-1 ATS after 3 or more consecutive wins this season and 12-3 after 3 or more consecutive wins in the last 3 seasons.

Don't forget Denver is coming off a brutal double-overtime game just last night whereas the Blazers had the night off. Allen Iverson put it best after the last meeting between these two teams when he said:

"They whooped us. From the beginning to the end of the game, they beat us up and down the court, and did whatever they wanted to do on the offensive end."

Keep in mind, the Blazers were playing that game without LaMarcus Aldridge.

Blazers -3.5
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

I sure hope they cover, it's been fun riding them the last few games. Although that Raptors game sure went down to the wire. I have the Blazers tonight at -2, let's hope they keep this run going. They are definitely fun to watch!

Comment

What a hell of a comeback man. I read earlier that you were gonna be at the game.

I listened to the second half. Outlaw AGAIN.

Amazing man.

Sorry you got bit by the half a point. The game opened at 2. Looks like maybe you got in late.

I bet the books adjust accordingly next game and the opponent gets the value. People are catching on that this group of kids has some heart.

Comment

Just covered at the -2 :thumbs:. Yeah, youre right Kevin, eventually the value will disappear.

Comment

Working...
        X