Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursdays NBA Pick

Mavs -9.5
    gotta go with the hottest team in the nba....

DIRK FOR MVP.....

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Shiner? Is that beer?
    NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

With ya on the Mavs. Let's cash!
      2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

Originally posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
        Shiner? Is that beer?
        I know the Shiner bock in texas, but his sounds like a nice German.

GL Shiner...

Comment

yes its a beer that shiner makes, they only make it in the winter, it is the best one they make... go mavs

Comment

There's a lot of different kind of Shiner Bock in Texas. I rather stick to my Hieny. Gotta stay true to the Green.
            Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
              Shiner? Is that beer?

Shiner Dunkelweizen is a crisp, hearty brew modeled after a Bavarian-style dunkelweizen, German for dark wheat. Shiner Dunkelweizen is fermented with an old-world technique called Kräusening, brewed to be smooth and rich without being heavy on the palate. Its subtle flavors come from the brew’s malted wheat and malted barley.

This beer uses the old Czech mashing technique of taking small portions of the mash and boiling, then mixing it back in the main mash. This technique, called ‘decotion’, takes a great deal more time... but develops the rich dark color and creates the body which is enjoyed in the finished beer.

Comment

Wow, pretty impressive HD. Now I know more than ever. I kinda thought it was beer. We used to drink Shiner when I went to SMU.
                NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

mavs could not hold the lead 0-1 for the night but its still 14 in a row...

Comment

Working...
                  X