Cavs team total under 98 (-105) *tailing*

2 units each

Heat ML +180
    Fakers ML +130
    D Wade +3.5 (-125) more points than L James *tailing*
    K Durant -1 (+155) more points than B Roy *tailing*

1 unit each

GL today Stif & Merry Christmas :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Guess I should have named my thread NBA Xmas Day Walk-A-Thon.

I know the NBA allows travels quite a bit, but I just saw Drew Gooden take 4, yes 4, steps and make a layup. Making it worse, they called a foul on the play too, and he got a 3 point play out of it, LMFAO

I've seen James travel at least 4 times as well with no call.

But, much to the refs credit, they did get Shaq with a travel for shuffling his feet, so apparently they ARE at least aware of the rule. That's a start :thumbs:

Unfortunately, it's clear that the refs want Cleveland to win today. I wonder which one of them loaded up on the Cavs? LOL :laughing:

Comment

:thumbs: refs are on the cavs... I didnt understand the line, and that is why I layed off.... dammit is DW stinkin' up the joint today...

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post

I've seen James travel at least 4 times as well with no call.

I was going to start a thread about this... there was one in particular that I watched 3 times. I could not believe there wasn't a whistle! On the take I tell ya....but it would help if the Heat could play D.......

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
            :thumbs: refs are on the cavs... I didnt understand the line, and that is why I layed off.... dammit is DW stinkin' up the joint today...
            Shut your mouth homedawg. That Cavs @ Nets game was way worse then anything that went on in todays Cavs game yet you try to make me look wrong and like a fool because you didn't bet on the Cavs that night. Now you are going to say the refs took the Cavs today? Usually I don't like calling people out on here, but ever since I joined this board you have had no problem starting bs with me and after reading this you just piss me off even more . I don't like you at all. You think you know it all and act like a huge ******* on here.

Comment

I know the NBA allows travels quite a bit, but I just saw Drew Gooden take 4, yes 4, steps and make a layup. Making it worse, they called a foul on the play too, and he got a 3 point play out of it, LMFAO

:laughing:
              Sorry you lost your bet man, but its about time Drew gets a break or two in these games. He gets a lot of bad calls and missed calls against him throughout the last 2 years and its bull****. Good luck tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
                Shut your mouth homedawg. That Cavs @ Nets game was way worse then anything that went on in todays Cavs game yet you try to make me look wrong and like a fool because you didn't bet on the Cavs that night. Now you are going to say the refs took the Cavs today? Usually I don't like calling people out on here, but ever since I joined this board you have had no problem starting bs with me and after reading this you just piss me off even more . I don't like you at all. You think you know it all and act like a huge ******* on here.
                can someone PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ban this ******* idiot finally :bang: :bang: :bang:
                ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Nice day Stif, I may have to look into props more often :thumbs:

Comment

LOL about the props. I never bet them....just saw that you and homedawg liked Wade and you liked Durant and thought what the hell. Figured it would add some entertainment if the games themselves sucked.

Nothing personal against Drew Gooden or the Cavs Goods, just that it was obvious he traveled big time on that layup where he got fouled. Now if the ref was in position to see the foul, he certainly had to see the 4 steps or so Gooden took too....so I the only real conclusion I could come to is that he purposely didn't make the traveling call.

As far as banning anyone, I think Homedawg can handle himself (and I'm sure he'd agree with me)....and, if i banned everyone who bickered or didn't like each other, it would #1 be a full time job, and #2, everyone would be afraid to say or discuss anything, and that wouldn't be cool either.

Now if it escalates to threats, racial slurs, or anything else like that, then that's a different story.

Comment

I think Homedawg can handle himself (and I'm sure he'd agree with me).....

Comment

Nice work Stif... :beerbang:

Comment

Everything is fine. He calls me out a lot figured I would do it to him for a change.

dananderson32 What is your problem? Not sure what I did to make me a ******* idiot.

You guys won't have any problems with me. Peace.

Comment

Everything is fine. He calls me out a lot figured I would do it to him for a change.

dananderson32 What is your problem? Not sure what I did to make me a ******* idiot.

:beer2:

Comment

careful about dan anderson, he might be in the right:laughing:

Comment

Working...
                              X