New Years Eve, Eve NBA Plays 12/30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Years Eve, Eve NBA Plays 12/30

really like this one as the Spurs came out and played like complete **** last game at home vs. the Raptors so they have that motivation, as well as the revenge factor angle working for them for losing to Memphis last time these two squared off:

Spurs 1st Q (-3) 5 Units

also noticed a lot of cappers liking the Lakers tonight as much as i do. when a 24-3 (or w/e their record is) team is a 2.5/3 point dog and climbing, you need to pay attention. Lakers on absolute fire right now, especially at home...gonna back Kobe and company and hope they keep the momentum going in L.A..

Lakers (-2.5) 2 Units

also playing:
    Philly (+6.5) 1 Unit

just feel as if the Sixers are very under valued right now, with the Blazers perhaps getting a little too much respect. during their winning streak have they really beaten any solid teams?

that should do me for tonight. GL boys! :thumbs:
    MLB '09 YTD (9-1-0) +11.36 Units

Philly ****ting all over themselves in the 4th quarter. 3 points in 8 mins in the 4th? :puke:

Comment

Philly with the 9 point 4th quarter...aren't gonna win too many bets win that happens

Comment

lmfao...Memphis shooting 75% for the quarter, Spurs shooting 31%

the play sounded good in theory....guess that's why they play the games

another loser...

Comment

I know how ya feel... when the opp is on, that sucks.... happened to me the other day lal/uta.... lal went 57% fg with 53%3pt, 75pts in the 1h, and covered the 5, by 9... :nuts:

dat **** happens, flat bet and it dont hurt.... :beerbang:

Comment

HD .....ive gotta question....how can a shmuck like me figure out where sharp money is being laid?
            Defense is the best Offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin tha Life View Post
              HD .....ive gotta question....how can a shmuck like me figure out where sharp money is being laid?
              early line movement, mostly..... or big moves....:thumbs: I have a site that I use and will post it for a limited time...

Comment

Working...
              X